Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

I have a fucking low fever today.
Forced to give me a day off today.
Body pain. .

Fortunately, it is not Wuhan pneumonia.
Fortunately, the legend that I cannot be infected with the Wuhan pneumonia virus has not been broken.
I'm already on quick-acting pills.
has gotten better.
Thank you for the medicines from Japanese folk drugstores.
Its effect is quick. .
I feel like I'm going to see God.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

:think:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:36 pm I have a fucking low fever today.
Forced to give me a day off today.
Body pain. .

Fortunately, it is not Wuhan pneumonia.
Fortunately, the legend that I cannot be infected with the Wuhan pneumonia virus has not been broken.
I'm already on quick-acting pills.
has gotten better.
Thank you for the medicines from Japanese folk drugstores.
Its effect is quick. .
I feel like I'm going to see God.
Take care yourself and get better soon.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Thanks guys for your concern. I'll be fine soon. Tokyo now has 30,000 positive cases every day. I am honored to be one of them. God is with us so I don't have to fear Covid-19.

I've waited three years since the virus hit in December 2019. Never been vaccinated. I have been in contact with many suspected patients. I finally got a suspected positive result today
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy