Re: Hedged Positions

What kind of chart is this please. . I don't understand at all
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:58 pm What kind of chart is this please. . I don't understand at all
Custom zigzag patterns that show prices in uptrend or downtrend.
Unable to digest the volatility of each and every candle.
Hence removed the candles.
The indicator is X2 ARRZZ and its source code is the one you shared with the community.
And thanks for that.
Best wishes.

see the attached chart of US30 REALTIME

Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

annadurai wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:19 am Custom zigzag patterns that show prices in uptrend or downtrend.
Unable to digest the volatility of each and every candle.
Hence removed the candles.
The indicator is X2 ARRZZ and its source code is the one you shared with the community.
And thanks for that.
Best wishes.

see the attached chart of US30 REALTIME

A ver interesting view of trading :thumbup:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

It is now four days passively holding shorts awaiting a reversal

Really it is difficult to control emotions of impulsive profit booking,
watched profits evaporating in the pull back today,
close price , finally settled near yesterdays close price.
This system involves a zen attitude. Quiet and calm.
Looking back I am surprised to see how I have changed to this definite trade mindset.
But I am waiting to see how the indicators show the reversal and how much profit I am going to lose.
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.