Re: Trading Journal With FTMO Free Retry Challenge

jng640 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:37 pm I have same situation with you in the past, I had totally failed I think 6-8 times.. Everytime is ended up due to emotions,undiscipline,unconsistent, and trade in lower time frame.. :Rofl:
So true @jng640! Developing Emotional Discipline should be the FIRST criteria of any new trader!! The really good systems for trading are out there but without emotional discipline/control you will fail!

I trade with XU-XARDFX now and ONLY on the H4 time frame ;) See viewtopic.php?p=1295451668#p1295451668
My XARD trading strategy My XARD trading strategy
This is how I look at the charts and take trades :) This is how I look at the charts and take trades :)
All the success to you and good luck :)

BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
jng640
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:34 pm So true @jng640! Developing Emotional Discipline should be the FIRST criteria of any new trader!! The really good systems for trading are out there but without emotional discipline/control you will fail!

I trade with XU-XARDFX now and ONLY on the H4 time frame ;) See viewtopic.php?p=1295451668#p1295451668

All the success to you and good luck :)

BeatlemaniaSA
Absolutely, emotional and discipline are the most important part.

Great to hear you have a great trading system, hopefully you'll get success with it!

I only using simple trend following strategy which is 20/50/100 EMA + support resistances zone + little bit of price action (judge for momentum) and trade in H4, didn't use any kind of so called "complete trading system" anymore. :)

jng640 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:32 pm Absolutely, emotional and discipline are the most important part.

Great to hear you have a great trading system, hopefully you'll get success with it!

I only using simple trend following strategy which is 20/50/100 EMA + support resistances zone + little bit of price action (judge for momentum) and trade in H4, didn't use any kind of so called "complete trading system" anymore. :)
Cool :) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
jng640
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Lodi wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:02 am https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix?share=e36e058b93e0

Test free trial 😆
You need to trade it like you're trading a live account, even if you don't have an edge yet to make you profitable, your risk management has to be great. It should take you a while to max out your loss, if you don't have a profitable strategy, your results should read 'not passing' only because you didn't meet the profit target, but everything else should be great.
These users thanked the author Knight for the post:
Chickenspicy