Re: Trading Journal With FTMO Free Retry Challenge

jng640 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:24 pm Update:

Added:

EURNZD SELL
EURGBP SELL
EURHUF SELL
XAUUSD BUY
XAGUSD BUY
What indicator did you download that allows you to see the profit/sl? Can you see it before actually making a trade?

I've been practicing to take the FTMO 25k challenge for the last 2 weeks. Been mostly trading off of FIBO lines and price action, but am trying to learn XARD system so that I can profit more.

Thanks!
These users thanked the author schenkthetank42 for the post:
jng640

schenkthetank42 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:46 am What indicator did you download that allows you to see the profit/sl? Can you see it before actually making a trade?

I've been practicing to take the FTMO 25k challenge for the last 2 weeks. Been mostly trading off of FIBO lines and price action, but am trying to learn XARD system so that I can profit more.

Thanks!
That is an EA name "Trade Assistant MT4", it is selling in MQL Market $100.
It's very useful, you don't need to calculate the lot size, just type in how much risk you want, then click the line button, it will appear TP line and SL line, you drag the SL line to where you want to place the SL, then the EA will auto calculate the lot size for you! That mean you don't need to get your broker's pip value all the time and do the hard math, the EA will auto count for you. ;)

jng640 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:33 pm That is an EA name "Trade Assistant MT4", it is selling in MQL Market $100.
It's very useful, you don't need to calculate the lot size, just type in how much risk you want, then click the line button, it will appear TP line and SL line, you drag the SL line to where you want to place the SL, then the EA will auto calculate the lot size for you! That mean you don't need to get your broker's pip value all the time and do the hard math, the EA will auto count for you. ;)
this basically does the same. I use it since years and its free
https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-in ... alculator/
These users thanked the author constbln for the post:
Knight