ROAD TO 1MIL Traders4Traders Prop Firm

Hello all im currently in the evaluation phase of the forex prop firm https://t4tcapitalfm.com/
The journey will be to reach the 1 mil account size this is my account currently , every trading day ill go over briefly and show my progress performance not only trading but my emotions too. Im doing this that way I can be held accountable and for anyone who wants to see if this can actually happen. T4T is a great firm and I will do this journey with many other firms along the way God willing. I hope sharing my experience can help other traders with theres. I will start the journey after candle close tomorrow.
To check out the rules and regulations check out the firm website. Let the games begin.
Attachments
Build. Test. Trade

Re: ROAD TO 1MIL Traders4Traders Prop Firm

Great week so far ! the road to 1mil is still on ! Market taught me alot this week. Must put trust more into Bollinger Bands and take more chances just manage risk properly. Be a sponge and always learn from others. Weekends will be backtesting like a madmen and deploy some EAs for next week. always always always Manage Risk
Attachments
These users thanked the author ERP The Trader for the post:
berserkyjc
Build. Test. Trade