Re: Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:42 am ATTENTION TO ALL BEGINNERS.
DO NOT COMPLAIN THAT IS DIFFICULT, BUT LEARN FROM THE FIRST PAGE OF THE STRATEGY.
You lucky guy, GBPUSD (and all other GBP...) made a V-turn - so the trades you didn't take yesterday were here again today (buy) - so you made all this money today - no paralysis, just trading....
Did you sell USDJPY as well?
But why didn't you post all those trades on the thread?

josi wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:56 pm
You lucky guy, GBPUSD (and all other GBP...) made a V-turn - so the trades you didn't take yesterday were here again today (buy) - so you made all this money today - no paralysis, just trading....
Did you sell USDJPY as well?
But why didn't you post all those trades on the thread?
I do not trade for 2 days. I have a "panic attack again".
Something with "nerves". What was 2 years ago is back.
I don't sleep well.

I lost relatives - mother-in-law and father-in-law. And this year my mother.

josi wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:54 am
Sorry to hear it - hope you get better soon. All the best.
Bro, all is well
I know enough theory, I have a mathematical mind. I see "entry points", "I know where the price is going", but "practice fails". "I get stuck sometimes."
Very good indicator FractalSupportResistance button 1.05 and Murray levels. Helps define "global goals".
And "hands do not obey" - refuse...

Charter School episode 7 by Steve Mauro
This video will help you understand where to look for "point 2". Here we are talking about the main TF H-1 and auxiliary TF M-15 (as in Xard). Maybe so the new "traders" will understand "where to look for it".
IF THEY UNDERSTAND ???

And more. I do not understand English or other Anglo-Romance languages.
That's why I study by "screenshots", and I copy the text to Google Translator (rusty translation).
Well, the text is not very necessary, we get information from the terminal "visual". And what I do not understand, I try to "ask again".