Re: Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:25 pm
Your Waddah Attar expl. told you exactly when to enter.
Waddam (TF M-15) insurance. The basis of semaphores and levels. The forecast is short-term on the "semaphore" and the levels of "fractal" and "Murray". Entry points (№2) today I look at Waddam.
In the screenshot - BASIS
1.3023 - trend to sell. But the price will not go along the "line"
Attachments

RomanUkraine wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:10 pm In the screenshot - BASIS
1.3023 - trend to sell. But the price will not go along the "line"
in the screenshot: one possibility: if directional bias is down (arrows, 4 TF MAs etc) then enter when price crosses fast MA.
But as you saw: breakout failure at Pivot means you have to be quick (scalping) - high risk!
Algorithmic trading by computers has made discretional trading on lower TFs (M15, 5, 1) much more difficult - sudden, long candles; not necessarily with follow-through, so you have to take calculated risks at resistances, enter early and go with the directional bias.
I am not advising you to do this - but it is one possibility.
You can also, if price is in a range, enter at the extremes (See book by Al Brooks on trading ranges), i, e, the lower extreme for buys, the upper extreme for sells.
Another is: trade higher TFs.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
RomanUkraine

josi wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:17 pm
in the screenshot: one possibility: if directional bias is down (arrows, 4 TF MAs etc) then enter when price crosses fast MA.
But as you saw: breakout failure at Pivot means you have to be quick (scalping) - high risk!
Algorithmic trading by computers has made discretional trading on lower TFs (M15, 5, 1) much more difficult - sudden, long candles; not necessarily with follow-through, so you have to take calculated risks at resistances, enter early and go with the directional bias.
You can also, if price is in a range, enter at the extremes (See book by Al Brooks on trading ranges), i, e, the lower extreme for buys, the upper extreme for sells.
Due to the fact that the signals come to me late, I will look at additional indicators. Thank you brother for your help.
See book by Al Brooks on trading ranges.
I do not know English. And reading through Google Translate will be a "rusty translation".

RomanUkraine wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:02 pm Due to the fact that the signals come to me late, I will look at additional indicators. Thank you brother for your help.
See book by Al Brooks on trading ranges.
I do not know English. And reading through Google Translate will be a "rusty translation".
Also think about higher TFs: H1
EURAUD
EURNZD
GBPAUD
GBPNZD
NZDUSD
USDCHF
USDCNH
Had you entered yesterday morning you would still be in all these trades.

josi wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:17 pm
Дякую. Тепер так краще
Thanks. It's so much better now
Today I will describe the algorithm for making a decision to enter into an agreement.
I'll bring it to the site tomorrow.
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
josi

josi wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:12 pm
Also think about higher TFs: H1
EURAUD
EURNZD
GBPAUD
GBPNZD
NZDUSD
USDCHF
USDCNH
Had you entered yesterday morning you would still be in all these trades.

EURAUD - Buy
EURNZD - Buy (спред комісія – космос, spread commission - space)
GBPAUD – Buy
GBPNZD - Buy
NZDUSD - Sell
USDCHF - Sell
USDCNH - I do not have such a pair (Bank)
And it was so cool to get up at 00:05 and open positions. My bank does not transfer positions after 00:00. Forced closes at 23:55.

Брати допоможіть мені. Я десь пропустив допис із поясненням "кольорів кіл".
Показую "скріншот" - скачайте цого та підпишіть кола, хто знає точно, що вони значать?
Brothers, help me. Somewhere I missed a post explaining the "colors of the circles".
I'm showing a "screenshot" - download it and sign the circles, who knows exactly what they mean?
Attachments