Re: Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:02 pm you know Xard, so I don't have to clarify:
[P.S.: war means mutilated bodies, many dead women, men, children; hardships and trauma for the survivors etc. If you have never experienced war, be thankful, and don't use this term frivolously, i. e. just to please "professional" traders who sit in a cosy, dark room on their arses.]
You know what he meant dont be so pedantic

Wyckoff:
2021: Wyckoff 2.0: Structures, Volume Profile and Order Flow
2019: The Wyckoff Methodology in Depth: How to trade financial markets logically
2013: Trades About to Happen: A Modern Adaptation of the Wyckoff Method
2011: Mastering Market Timing: Using the Works of L.M. Lowry and R.D. Wyckoff to Identify Key Market Turning Points
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
RomanUkraine

KalC wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:06 pm You know what he meant dont be so pedantic
We talked personally - everything is fine. For several years I have been trying to get answers from traders on one site - why the price moves from such to such a level. There, as I understood now, they were joking at me. And only in the summer, one (random) trader through the telegram channel this year gave me information on the method of Richard DeMille Wyckoff. It was a revolution in my mind. Now I am doing practical work on this method with a limited time access to the computer (I am at work - not at home). I want to "superimpose" this new knowledge on the Xard system. :thumbup: :idea:

Updated
Previously, I did not understand why the price returns to this particular zone. And when is the best time to go, CCI-14 indicator to help.
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
LJC, Riodineiras

Sorry - but I was busy at work.
Let's compare "plan and fact". Somewhere the plan is overfulfilled, but for the Canadian one must wait.
Good luck to everyone - in 1 hour I will be left without access to the computer.
viewtopic.php?p=1295444992#p1295444992

To be honest - before (without new knowledge) I expected (a year ago, even 3 months ago) that Canada would fall and lose money. But new knowledge teaches correct analysis and "patience". You need to be able to wait - this is psychology (they didn't want to teach me this).

And this is the work of a "pro" from Ukraine. vvFish
viewtopic.php?p=1295445058#p1295445058
Attachments

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:31 am XARD teacher's trading system + Sentiment zone oscillator. ;)
There is one point in the Map - the redrawing of the zigzag indicator, which “made me nervous”. And now I'm just waiting for the "start" ...
At this time, I do not have access to the MT-4 platform - but I know the "point 2" principle.

Updated
Please provide a link from where you can download the Sentiment zone oscillator indicator, and its settings - other traders could also use it.
If it's not difficult - put up 3 more currency pairs, Pound/Dollar, Euro/Dollar and Aud/Dolar.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
太虚一毫

RomanUkraine wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:45 am There is one point in the Map - the redrawing of the zigzag indicator, which “made me nervous”. And now I'm just waiting for the "start" ...
At this time, I do not have access to the MT-4 platform - but I know the "point 2" principle.

Updated
Please provide a link from where you can download the Sentiment zone oscillator indicator, and its settings - other traders could also use it.
If it's not difficult - put up 3 more currency pairs, Pound/Dollar, Euro/Dollar and Aud/Dolar.
Mladen Rakic explained here that the Sentiment Zone Oscillation Index (SZO) is an indicator used to measure the extreme points of a single market or stock sentiment.

It is helpful to look at the master's explanation of this indicator. ;)

These are all 5-minute cycle charts. Sentiment zone oscillator Signal line color change mode, 3 types. Only one kind is shown here: Change color on signal cross.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 3):
RomanUkraine, iPar, Forexlearner

RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:34 pm We talked personally - everything is fine. For several years I have been trying to get answers from traders on one site - why the price moves from such to such a level.
It seems I have misunderstood again apologies.

To add, Wyckhoff theory is just that - theory. Do not get too tangled up with it as we can all see market phases after the fact, in practical application it is a very different story.

Just my opinion of course.. but you would be better served just eyeing market breakouts from ranges (accumulation phase). Or from exhausted trends - similar techniques I apply.

Some of your screenshots show this already with this technique, Im not sure if you are aware of that already
These users thanked the author KalC for the post:
RomanUkraine