LikeRe: Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

normannasty wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:45 am If its cannot break the ema its will bounce from it then if its broke the resistance its can go higher.
yes............. I feel it is the case too with ur analysis

following........... :idea: :idea: :idea:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:05 am
You did well today, I must say. You saw more and better than I did.
Oh buddy, maybe I see. But step 2 - open a deal ....
Here is the problem. So I bring the brothers together to help each other. Here is the problem. End of the day. Even the old Hard system - and I forgot that changing "monitor screen background color - login confirmation". Today, more than 10 opportunities have been lost.
More than 10 - 10 points each!
Well, a couple of unprofitable - but ...
Attachments

RomanUkraine wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:02 am Dear brothers, merchants, Josi, Xard.
All good, your analysis was spot on (news helped), the rest is only a matter of time and experience.
Don't worry about missed opportunities.
Concentrate on few instruments (currencies etc) and then - once it works for you - increase lot size.
You can trade - like Xard does most of the time - one instrument (in his case: US500 right now) and still make more than enough pips.

josi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:01 pm
All good, your analysis was spot on (news helped), the rest is only a matter of time and experience.
Don't worry about missed opportunities.
Concentrate on few instruments (currencies etc) and then - once it works for you - increase lot size.
You can trade - like Xard does most of the time - one instrument (in his case: US500 right now) and still make more than enough pips.
EUR/USD GBP/USD AUD/USD USD/CAD
I can only trade them. In another case, the "transaction fee" from the Bank is quite high. Over time, gold. I do not have access to the indexes.
Maybe in 6 months I will find an "honest broker".