LikeLive Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi folks, I have opened now a new thread where everybody can share his live trades and trading ideas of XARD Simple Trend Following System, so everybody can make comparisons or get trading ideas about e.g. Forex pairs which you don't trade. I think that it is a good addition and not to overfill Xards' thread. Have fun and post your stuff! :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author LadyAmira for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, Tabary, Eddie_83, Musashi, Jedidiah, Logan.Dale

Re: Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

LadyAmira wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:53 pm Hi folks, I have opened now a new thread where everybody can share his live trades and trading ideas of Xards' system, so everybody can make comparisons or get trading ideas about e.g. Forex pairs which you don't trade. I think that it is a good addition and not to overfill Xards' thread. Have fun and post your stuff! :)
And where is the open position for sеll?
Judging by the screen, you had to open a position for sеll

Blin wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:46 pm Hi everyone
is this a valid sell second dot at 3463?
If you regard this as a beginning downtrend (because of the red arrow) - then it is a valid second dot
If you regard this as an uptrend (because of the background colour and the higher lows) - then it is not a valid second dot.
Fact is: on your screenshot price is in a range - that means that price is not trending at the moment.
As Xard's system is a "trend following system" this is not really a valid trade.

Blin wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:46 pm Hi everyone
is this a valid sell second dot at 3463?
Link removed. Members are asked to attach all screenshots and files directly to their posts. If you're unsure how to, please see: How to attach images and indicators.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
josi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:29 pm The first deal. Sell. I'm taking a chance. Did not miss the resistance 8/8 up. Don't repeat after me.
Regardless of whether this trade may work or not:
it is not a valid trade within the XARD system
you may take any trade you like, of course, but you shouldn't use it as an EXAMPLE of a trade for the XARD system, otherwise this thread is of no use to people who want to LEARN how to trade the Xard system.

josi wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:41 pm
Regardless of whether this trade may work or not:
it is not a valid trade within the XARD system
you may take any trade you like, of course, but you shouldn't use it as an EXAMPLE of a trade for the XARD system, otherwise this thread is of no use to people who want to LEARN how to trade the Xard system.
You can trade on the XARD system in two ways:
1 - on the reverse (change) of the trend
2 - according to the trend (easier).
Everyone expects examples of trading "on trend" from point "2"?
And why not show "Easter eggs" by matching resistance levels.
Read the first 80 pages of the XARD system - Simple Trend Following Trading System
And in general - there are many XARD systems.

Чуть не вистачило.

Now I'm waiting for the opening of New York.
And XARD levels.
Another 350 before leaving the drawdown
Attachments