Re: The Alchemy Project

Qosina wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:10 am I want to attempt to increase my account from 10 to 1000 for starters
No chance this can be done, but hoping to be proved wrong.

You could slowly chip away using max leverage and 0.01 lots to start with, then compound by increasing your lot sizes as your account slowly grows but one wrong swing and you're out.

Fund your account with some more capital (if you're still around) :thumbup:
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

RplusT wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:52 pm Qosina lost the 10 Bucks the first day and quit trading..... :D
ahahaaha............... overleveraged 1:3000 then did one of these ones
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
RplusT, euro_rapp, DansPortal
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Good morning. I hope you guys are certainly good.

I certainly accept that I had grossly underestimated the amount of work that would go into the project. However, let us clear a few things first I am attempting to do this on a Binary Options Account. While the main limitation will be the broker I relation to withdrawals I still hope that this fear can be achieved even though it will be without withdrawal just to test that Binary traders can break the vault

DownloadRe: The Alchemy Project

Note : This project has not yet started. Might never be go live . However, here are a few things that and who is interested I trading options might find to be useful. 1. There rarely is a Trading Strategy that will guarantee 100% success rate through out your campaign. Are there times you can get all trades in a sequence right ? Totally but you need to ask about the the number of trades that constitute a sequence for you . Is it 3,5,8,10,15,20 or 50 ? Personally I like to gauge myself in terms of 10. The highest consecutive ITMS I have is 13/13.
2. Just cause you are smart doesn't mean you will always win . If you want to be a Conqueror choose where to conquer and show restrain in areas that you are weak . It doesn't hurt to be cautious with the "battles" or "hunts" you pick
3. This is the most important thing. Don't be emotional. I pick a strategy and a good money management system and be a devoted disciple to your principles

#If you happen to stumble by this thread I hope the images might show you that there just might be a Strategy that works.