Re: Okay .... Let's figure it out ...

Skyold wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:42 pm

I see you are trading the index ES. I assume it is SAP500 (USA). If so:
Is there any reason for you to trade the ES as the DowJones index?
Is it trade volume or is it your personal choice?

Best regards
Yes, ES - that’s what SP500 is called by my broker. Yes, trading this index is my wildest choice, based on the fact that its ADR was slightly higher than that of the Dow. But in recent days the situation has changed and maybe I will return to the Dow. Although there is practically no difference between them ...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

Most likely, a new version of the system will appear in the near future. Much less complicated to understand, more familiar to most people who use the latest versions of Xard systems. The template will be based on Xard Universe. Over the next week I will try the template in work. As Xard constantly says, everything should be simpler, much simpler ...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 4):
Skyold, Feast, aaven, PipMaster221

aaven wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:22 pm Thanks Implant. Really looking forward to the next iteration.
The next version will be simply primitive compared to the current one. Perhaps this will even disappoint some ... At least that is exactly what it's on my screen now and I don't want to add anything. I don’t see the point ... But it will be much cleaner on the charts.
aaven

Friend wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:19 pm
Is it possible to have the nrp semaphore showing a little bit earlier than it is currently
showing.

Might help.

Many thanks

Friend
Unfortunately, I don't think this is possible. When the indicator does not have the right to make a mistake, the price for this is lagging signals. Suitable only for confirmation of accomplishment, but not for prediction.
aaven

[quote=ImpLaNT post_id=1295412316 time=1591861813 user_id=4934893]

Dear ImpLaNT,
You asked to let you know the result of working with your system. While thanking you, I have to tell you that among the many and sometimes contradictory indicators of system, I was fascinated by two of them that I think have the ability to predict direction of marcket.
Semaphore and wave counter. I'm still working with them.

In the post above, you have the following sentence: "A strong downward movement, consisting of two full wave counts from 0 to 5. "

Please take a look at the AUDUSD at 30 minutes between 21.04.2020 and 10.06.2020. Six consecutive ascending counts are stamped.
Now i am looking for the answer to this question:
In an upward count, does a higher number wave always play a role in a higher price than a lower number wave? Always?
With lack of a source file for this indicator, do you know the basis for counting it?

[quote=ImpLaNT post_id=1295412316 time=1591861813 user_id=4934893]

Dear ImpLaNT,
You asked to let you know the result of working with your system. While thanking you, I have to tell you that among the many and sometimes contradictory indicators of system, I was fascinated by two of them that I think have the ability to predict direction of marcket.
Semaphore and wave counter. I'm still working with them.

In the post above, you have the following sentence: "A strong downward movement, consisting of two full wave counts from 0 to 5. "

Please take a look at the AUDUSD at 30 minutes between 21.04.2020 and 10.06.2020. Six consecutive ascending counts are stamped.
Now i am looking for the answer to this question:
In an upward count, does a higher number wave always play a role in a higher price than a lower number wave? Always?
With lack of a source file for this indicator, do you know the basis for counting it?