Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

aaven wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:59 am
Implant,

Could you please have a look at my markup and let me know if any error in understanding the system's components?

I have removed some of them temporarily to better understand the others and will add them shortly.

I Request your guidance in understanding the below:

1. Could you please explain the star symbol and what it means?
2. The Semafor count in 15 Min TF- Some times there are counts that are overlapping; like in the snapshot-Example[0,3]. How does one distinguish which count belongs to which time frame?
3. The master Semafor which starts the count i.e. Zero-is it based on Hourly or 4HR or any other time frame?

Thanks

Judging by the first picture, you absolutely correctly compared the indicators of the system with their graphical display on the chart.
Now about the second picture and your questions ...
1. The star symbol is part of the TrendEnvelopes indicator, which means that at the moment the price has dropped / risen above the indicators line itself, which may be a possible change of direction. This signal requires confirmation. Highlighted in yellow to attract attention. In general, in the system, everything that is displayed in yellow is attracting attention.

2. There are only 2 MTF indicators in the system !!! These are TrendEnvelopes and SuperTrend. All other indicators works only on the current TF, including semaphore and wave counter. The timeframe correspondence table for both indicators is given below.

3. The indicators semaphore and wave counter are two independent and unrelated indicators. Its display their values ​​for the current TF of the chatr (not MTF).
The semaphore indicator in this setup is non-repainting !!! This means that the points displayed by it, can only change in the direction of increasing significance, but never in the direction of decreasing! There are 3 types of points displayed by the indicator ...
1- black dot (minor), 2- red in the gray ring (middle), 3- red in the big yellow ring (major).
For example, a black dot may turn red later, but never vice versa! This indicator is used rather as a control of how correctly the position is open, at the same time, also to search for the second point. In the figure below, the situation when the second point of the semaphore did not coincide with the second point of the wave counter.

In this case, we can use the second semaphore point as an equivalent signal for the subsequent opening of a position. In this figure, the second points, although they did not coincide, are nearby. But there are situations when they don't coincide significantly and in these cases the interchangeability of the second points of the semaphore and wave counter helps a lot, allowing you to open a position at a much more favorable price.

4. Wave count indicator - not MTF !! Displayed as circles with a number inside. Circles come in two colors - pink for counting down and green for counting up. The indicator calculates waves according to the original algorithm (not a zigzag and not Elliott waves). From the third peak, the count goes simultaneously in two directions, so there are combinations such as 3-0, 4-1, 5-2, as shown in your picture. This means that if the price doesn't go below the pink point 3, then this will be the zero (starting) point for the subsequent countdown. Then peak 4-1 is formed, but if the price goes further down, then the green dots with numbers 0 and 1 will simply disappear and only pink point 5 will remain, which will subsequently be the beginning of a possible new countdown. Thus, we get a combination 5-0. The logic of this indicator is somewhat complicated for perception, and obviously you haven't yet fully experienced the laws of its behavior. It takes time. But as usual for us, the main point is the second, no matter what color. In the figure below, the current situation with SP500 on the M5 timeframe.

A strong downward movement, consisting of two full wave counts from 0 to 5. Note how points 5 and 0 coincide with the change in the significance of the semaphore vertices, so the semaphore separates these two counts from each other. Watch further, not yet see... ;)
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 5):
aaven, Skyold, RZAMK, oskar656, SWicak

Hello everyone...
A week has passed since I posted the Swing Daemon. During this time, the system was downloaded 78 times. Of course not a lot, but nonetheless ...
I would like to know from those, who downloaded the system, your impressions... Did anyone manage to try the system in trading? If so, on which instruments have you tried it and what are the results?
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:19 pm Hello everyone...
A week has passed since I posted the Swing Daemon. During this time, the system was downloaded 78 times. Of course not a lot, but nonetheless ...
I would like to know from those, who downloaded the system, your impressions... Did anyone manage to try the system in trading? If so, on which instruments have you tried it and what are the results?
Implant,

I am in the process of knowing the system in detail. Looking at,getting more screen time this week. In general,I am yet to transition to live trading. Tried looking at FX pairs, the system is a bit intensive on the computerfor now, my focus is on Stock Indices -Dow Jones, S&P 500.

For FX, my thinking is, once the rules are established, can we explore the possibility of automating it and running it on all 28 pairs to get the test results and see how it performs? Is this something that you are averse to, automating it? Of course, if you designed the system keeping the indices in mind, then it is a different story.

Thanks

aaven wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:28 pm

For FX, my thinking is, once the rules are established, can we explore the possibility of automating it and running it on all 28 pairs to get the test results and see how it performs? Is this something that you are averse to, automating it? Of course, if you designed the system keeping the indices in mind, then it is a different story.

Thanks
I think that using the system is quite possible on any currency pairs, crosses, cryptocurrencies, and any trading instruments. The principles are the same for everything. According to my observations, at some crosses it is necessary to use higher TFs, such as M15 and H1, due to the peculiarities of their behavior. Regarding the automation of trade ... I think this is absolutely impossible, unfortunately. The system requires the participation of the human mind to make final decisions. Too many different points and components that need to be taken into account and related to some kind of artificial intelligence are hardly possible ...
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:05 am

I think that using the system is quite possible on any currency pairs, crosses, cryptocurrencies, and any trading instruments. The principles are the same for everything. According to my observations, at some crosses it is necessary to use higher TFs, such as M15 and H1, due to the peculiarities of their behavior. Regarding the automation of trade ... I think this is absolutely impossible, unfortunately. The system requires the participation of the human mind to make final decisions. Too many different points and components that need to be taken into account and related to some kind of artificial intelligence are hardly possible ...
Thanks Implant for the insights.

An interesting moment was formed yesterday at the M15 TF. A very vivid demonstration of how semaphore points can replace the wave counter digits for entering the position correctly. These are exactly the situations I had in mind when I wrote about the interchangeability of the signals of the semaphore and wave counter when opening a position in post №281.

aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:50 pm An interesting moment was formed yesterday at the M15 TF. A very vivid demonstration of how semaphore points can replace the wave counter digits for entering the position correctly. These are exactly the situations I had in mind when I wrote about the interchangeability of the signals of the semaphore and wave counter when opening a position in post №281.

Screenshot_119.png
Implant

Could you please guide me as to the below:

I am trying to come up with possible Entry Conditions. This is my list. Please critique as you see fit:
1. Template- For now, going to stick with Swing Daemon Christmas Classic

2. Time Frame- 5 Minutes

3. Financial Instruments- Stock Indices-Dow 30- US 500

4. Wait for Red Semafore in Yellow Circle to lead the Main Bias. Example: Buy

5. Wait for Blue Envelope

6. Wait for the 2nd or 4th Counts. The interchangeability built into the system lets us choose either the Wave Counter or Black Dots.
So going with the 2nd or 4th Count given by the earliest of Wave Counter or Black Dot

7. Check that the 2nd Count coincided with a Marking from the Trend Viper Histogram which signals the end of Pullback

8. Wait for Black ground Color to change to Blue.

9. Wait for Small Blue Arrow from PZ

10. Ensure the candles are also Blue.

11. Ensure the HAMA is blue

Question 1: Role of the 200 and 50 EMA

For a moment, i thought the blue back ground would always coincide with 200 and 50 EMA cross over. But that does not look to be the case. A Blue Background could contain a portion where the 200 EMA could be red for a bit. Is my understanding correct?

For a Buy, is it sufficient if the Blue Back ground is only present or does one need the 200 and 50 positive EMA cross over?

Question 2: Role of Super Trend

Are we supposed to incorporate it as part of Entry Criteria i.e. it must also align with the other conditions or has it been incorporated to serve a different purpose?
Like adding to existing positions?

I know as the creator of the system, you must have envisioned original entry criteria, feel free to guide us if what we are am coming up is not up to par.Would be more than happy to follow your lead.

Thank you once again for the tremendous gift Implant.