Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

yonsgomar wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:47 am
ImpLaNT wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 11:01 pm
Version 3.0 ready
Some indicators included in version 2.5 are replaced by more functional and visually easy-to-read indicators.

Screenshot_77.png

1 - H1 trend indicator (MTF). Allow to see the direction of the H1 trend on M15 and M5 TF (nrp after H1 candle closed)
2 - H1 current price direction. It can serve as an identifier for cycles on M5 and M15 TF (nrp after H1 candle closed)
3 - Current TF price direction (nrp)

Screenshot_79.png

4 - EMA 50 line
5 - EMA 200 line. These lines often serve as support / resistance on the current TF
6 - Current TF price momentum (nrp)
7 - Murray levels all TF
Where are System Version 2.5 and System Version 3 for downloaded.
Thanks.
Please dear kindly give the link to download System Version 2.5 and System Version 3 so that i can follow you with more understanding. Million thanks for the efforts.

Grace2win wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 5:32 pm
yonsgomar wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:47 am

Where are System Version 2.5 and System Version 3 for downloaded.
Thanks.
Please dear kindly give the link to download System Version 2.5 and System Version 3 so that i can follow you with more understanding. Million thanks for the efforts.
I am sorry.
We must ask to ImpLaNT.

Dear friends ...
Regarding the links to downloading the system ...
First, as you can see, recently I have been actively working on creating a template with the necessary set of indicators and their parameters, and it seems that something is starting to emerge. Secondly, clear rules for entering a position have not yet been developed. Thirdly, the system didn't pass even the initial testing. And finally, fourthly, I haven't yet decided to the end whether I will share the system...

ImpLaNT wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:48 pm
Dear friends ...
Regarding the links to downloading the system ...
First, as you can see, recently I have been actively working on creating a template with the necessary set of indicators and their parameters, and it seems that something is starting to emerge. Secondly, clear rules for entering a position have not yet been developed. Thirdly, the system didn't pass even the initial testing. And finally, fourthly, I haven't yet decided to the end whether I will share the system...
Ok, thanks.
I use the your system which contains 167.tpl

ImpLaNT wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 11:32 pm
yonsgomar wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 11:24 pm

Ok, thanks.
I use the your system which contains 167.tpl
I would like to know which pairs you use the system on and how successful?
I am sorry,
I am a beginner or newbie.
I often use pair XAU/USD in TF H1.
I have not yet success, and still struggle. I don't know how to get exactly entry-point for buy or sell.
I have read from page-1 to page-25.

yonsgomar wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:18 pm

I am sorry,
I have not yet success, and still struggle. I don't know how to get exactly entry-point for buy or sell.
No need to sorries, everyone once started and were newbie. My system, which you are trying to use now, has a number of shortcomings, which I am now trying to eliminate and fix in future versions. If you are a beginner, then I advise you to use the Xard system, its latest version, which is called MonsterG.
Link - viewtopic.php?p=1295410433#p1295410433
Its new product is actually not bad if it using for trading indices on fast TFs (M5, M15) inside a day. Although, people use the system to trade in majors and crosses and are also satisfied. It can be a good pluses with small minuses, which will still take place. I sincerely recommend ...
Download, install, sort it out, read Xard's thread from p.239 to the end.
Good trading ;)

ImpLaNT wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:49 pm
yonsgomar wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:18 pm

I am sorry,
No need to sorries, everyone once started and were newbie. My system, which you are trying to use now, has a number of shortcomings, which I am now trying to eliminate and fix in future versions. If you are a beginner, then I advise you to use the Xard system, its latest version, which is called MonsterG.
Link - viewtopic.php?p=1295410433#p1295410433
Its new product is actually not bad if it using for trading indices on fast TFs (M5, M15) inside a day. Although, people use the system to trade in majors and crosses and are also satisfied. It can be a good pluses with small minuses, which will still take place. I sincerely recommend ...
Download, install, sort it out, read Xard's thread from p.239 to the end.
Good trading ;)
Ok, thank a lot.

1. Similar Topics

1. Anyone know this trading system setup?

2 Replies 1496 Views

by pi_369, Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:32 pm in Trading Systems

2 Replies
    2. Fractals Pivots setup by Vere

5 Replies 971 Views

by Antonio, Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:49 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies

Return to “Trading Journals”