Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

aaven wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:10 am
Implant,

It looks like a Donchian Channel Indicator could serve the purpose. It takes the highest high and lowest low of n periods.

I found one at fores station website itself. It's also MTF based

Link:

app.php/attach/file/3331162

Attaching the file as well:

donchian-channel-MTF.mq4

Thanks

Yes you are right. In principle, this is one and the same. The only difference is that one indicator displays a box, and the other a certain channel. The version with the box seems to me more successful in terms of the visual perception of information on the charts. It seems I managed to make it indication correct on different TFs. I am waiting for the start of a new working week to check everything in real work.
Thank you for participation.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:48 pm

Yes you are right. In principle, this is one and the same. The only difference is that one indicator displays a box, and the other a certain channel. The version with the box seems to me more successful in terms of the visual perception of information on the charts. It seems I managed to make it indication correct on different TFs. I am waiting for the start of a new working week to check everything in real work.
Thank you for participation.
Thank you Implant

The position closed with zero profit.

Take a break from work. I’ll review, rethink the approach to work. Perhaps I'll return to the old scheme of work. Most likely, the basic principles, rules, etc. will change. Perhaps I will open trial positions. Perhaps I will somehow comment.
Work on the previously described system is terminated.
I think I will be able to find a better approach to trading. If anyone is interested, you can look in the thread and stay up to date. Good trading to all.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:43 am The position closed with zero profit.

Take a break from work. I’ll review, rethink the approach to work. Perhaps I'll return to the old scheme of work. Most likely, the basic principles, rules, etc. will change. Perhaps I will open trial positions. Perhaps I will somehow comment.
Work on the previously described system is terminated.
I think I will be able to find a better approach to trading. If anyone is interested, you can look in the thread and stay up to date. Good trading to all.
Thanks Implant for the update. Will be watching keenly.

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:44 pm SP500
Main bias - MIXED with a slight slope up
Position type - intraday scalping
TF - M1
Sell - 2878
SL - 2882
TP - 2832

Screenshot_63.png

Screenshot_64.png
Dear ImpLaNT;

As we can see from the pictures, you removed the MARKERS indicator and set the Main bias line at H1 TF.
What was the basis for identifying the Main bias line?
Can we have more than one Main bias line in the last day or days?