Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

For Josi

Dear Josi ...

Do you have a breakout indicator that would leave a rectangle in the background of the chart in case of formation of the side range and with MTF option? I know that such exist. The one that I have is very primitive, does not leave traces in the background and the MTF option does not work correctly for it. I would be very grateful if you share the indicator. Thanks.

RZAMK wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:57 pm Just for review

Dear RZAMK ...

At the moment, I would be looking for the entry point for buys on the GBPNZD. This is evidenced by the main bias line on your charts located below, and you have a Extreme Spike's blue bar on M30. This suggests that the price has gone down quite deeply.
It’s far from always .... more precisely it’s even extremely rare to say, the trader correctly marking the waves from the point of view of the Elliott wave theory, and I have already talked about this many times. A vivid example of this is my yesterday markup on gold in the morning (you saw this picture at post 188). And look what the market did at the european session ... And again, note that the first half of the markup (downward movement) remained fair, but the market rewrote the second half in a completely different way. And I also talked about this many times, that an unambiguous marking is visible only at the end of the cycle, when nobody needs it and does not have much significance. This is the difficulty in applying this theory in practice.
Further .... Not all cycles, but rather half of them, consist of 5 waves. The second half is the correctional movements on older TFs, such as H4, H1, and its consist of 3 waves. Therefore, do not always try to find exactly 5 waves, their wave may be 3.
And yet, what I never do in this system, based on everything that I just wrote .... I never try to switch the charts above the H1 TF. We are trying to work cycles on the M5 and M15. And therefore, we are absolutely not interested in what happens above H1. It will only be confusing us.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
aaven, RZAMK

At the moment, I'm trying to integrate a range breakout indicator into the process.
Once again, I ask everyone, look in their collections, who has something similar, please share.

It is highly desirable that it has two functions ...
1 - MTF option (multi timeframe), which works correctly
2 - so that he leaves on the background a loop of the entire segment, during which the price remains in the range, so that the breakthrough can be seen visually. Something about the same as in the Josi's picture... Although, I can assume that he put these rectangles on the chart manually, but there are indicators that can do this.

The one that I have, these two things can't do, so I need to switch the TF on the charts and make notes of its current readings, which is extremely inconvenient ....
I would be very grateful if someone shared a worthwhile indicator.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:45 pm At the moment, I'm trying to integrate a range breakout indicator into the process.
Once again, I ask everyone, look in their collections, who has something similar, please share.

2 - so that he leaves on the background a loop of the entire segment, during which the price remains in the range, so that the breakthrough can be seen visually. Something about the same as in the Josi's picture... Although, I can assume that he put these rectangles on the chart manually, but there are indicators that can do this.

Screenshot_53.png

The one that I have, these two things can't do, so I need to switch the TF on the charts and make notes of its current readings, which is extremely inconvenient ....

take a look at this indi
Played around a bit. Has a lot of setting options.

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
ImpLaNT
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

This is how the indicator that I have at the moment looks like. The essence of his work is that it takes the n-number of candles on the desired TF (16 by default). This is the standard number of bars for indicators of such type, do not ask where it comes from - I do not know. For these last 16 candles, a box is drawn through their maximum and minimum points. At the end of each new candle, the box is redrawn. As soon as during the current candle the price leaves the box in one direction or another, it is considered that a break has taken place, this is a signal to enter a position.

In principle, I’m almost used to this indicator, but its main disadvantage is that it is not correctly displayed on the minor TF. We see that there are 10 bars to the right of the box. The current TF is M5. Indicator's TF - M30. This means that on the M5 TF beyond the box can not be more than 6 candles. Thus, it turns out that for some reason the indicator does not take into account the last bar on the M30 TF. If you go back to the M30, the situation normalizes and everything looks fine. Maybe someone has another version of this indicator that works correctly?
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

Skyold wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:39 pm
take a look at this indi
Played around a bit. Has a lot of setting options.

Dear Skyold!
Thanks so much for your assistance. The indicator you shared doesn’t quite suit our tasks. Firstly, it is very complex. And this is not a classic indicator of a breakout as it should be. It is rather a kind of trading system based on one indicator, the rules of which are not known to me. For some reason, there are ADR parameters, Fibo lines, and many more components are not clear for what. Thanks again for trying to help, but that’s not exactly what we need.
Skyold, aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:45 pm At the moment, I'm trying to integrate a range breakout indicator into the process.

Dear ImpLaNT;
This address is one of my indicators tanks :

viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8430755

I sent your message to a number of friends : mntiwana, mrtools, mladen, xard777.

I will inform you as soon as I receive response.
These users thanked the author RZAMK for the post (total 2):
aaven, ImpLaNT

RZAMK wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:31 am
Dear ImpLaNT;
This address is one of my indicators tanks :

viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8430755

I sent your message to a number of friends : mntiwana, mrtools, mladen, xard777.

I will inform you as soon as I receive response.
Many thanks...

What are your friends :Shocked: ... I don’t have those ... ;)
Straight all the elite of society and immediately :)
RZAMK, aaven

DownloadRe: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:27 pm This is how the indicator that I have at the moment looks like. The essence of his work is that it takes the n-number of candles on the desired TF (16 by default). This is the standard number of bars for indicators of such type, do not ask where it comes from - I do not know. For these last 16 candles, a box is drawn through their maximum and minimum points. At the end of each new candle, the box is redrawn. As soon as during the current candle the price leaves the box in one direction or another, it is considered that a break has taken place, this is a signal to enter a position.

Screenshot_54.png

Screenshot_55.png

In principle, I’m almost used to this indicator, but its main disadvantage is that it is not correctly displayed on the minor TF. We see that there are 10 bars to the right of the box. The current TF is M5. Indicator's TF - M30. This means that on the M5 TF beyond the box can not be more than 6 candles. Thus, it turns out that for some reason the indicator does not take into account the last bar on the M30 TF. If you go back to the M30, the situation normalizes and everything looks fine. Maybe someone has another version of this indicator that works correctly?
Implant,

It looks like a Donchian Channel Indicator could serve the purpose. It takes the highest high and lowest low of n periods.

I found one at fores station website itself. It's also MTF based

Link:

app.php/attach/file/3331162

Attaching the file as well:
Thanks
These users thanked the author aaven for the post:
ImpLaNT