Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

Dear friends ...
Regarding the links to downloading the system ...
First, as you can see, recently I have been actively working on creating a template with the necessary set of indicators and their parameters, and it seems that something is starting to emerge. Secondly, clear rules for entering a position have not yet been developed. Thirdly, the system didn't pass even the initial testing. And finally, fourthly, I haven't yet decided to the end whether I will share the system...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:48 pm Dear friends ...
Regarding the links to downloading the system ...
First, as you can see, recently I have been actively working on creating a template with the necessary set of indicators and their parameters, and it seems that something is starting to emerge. Secondly, clear rules for entering a position have not yet been developed. Thirdly, the system didn't pass even the initial testing. And finally, fourthly, I haven't yet decided to the end whether I will share the system...
Ok, thanks.
I use the your system which contains 167.tpl

yonsgomar wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:18 pm
I am sorry,
I am a beginner or newbie.
I often use pair XAU/USD in TF H1.
I have not yet success, and still struggle. I don't know how to get exactly entry-point for buy or sell.
I have read from page-1 to page-25.
No need to sorries, everyone once started and were newbie. My system, which you are trying to use now, has a number of shortcomings, which I am now trying to eliminate and fix in future versions. If you are a beginner, then I advise you to use the Xard system, its latest version, which is called MonsterG.
Link - viewtopic.php?p=1295410433#p1295410433
Its new product is actually not bad if it using for trading indices on fast TFs (M5, M15) inside a day. Although, people use the system to trade in majors and crosses and are also satisfied. It can be a good pluses with small minuses, which will still take place. I sincerely recommend ...
Download, install, sort it out, read Xard's thread from p.239 to the end.
Good trading ;)
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Skyold, aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:49 pm

No need to sorries, everyone once started and were newbie. My system, which you are trying to use now, has a number of shortcomings, which I am now trying to eliminate and fix in future versions. If you are a beginner, then I advise you to use the Xard system, its latest version, which is called MonsterG.
Link - viewtopic.php?p=1295410433#p1295410433
Its new product is actually not bad if it using for trading indices on fast TFs (M5, M15) inside a day. Although, people use the system to trade in majors and crosses and are also satisfied. It can be a good pluses with small minuses, which will still take place. I sincerely recommend ...
Download, install, sort it out, read Xard's thread from p.239 to the end.
Good trading ;)
Ok, thank a lot.