Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:35 pm Today the market gave me the opportunity to enter into DJI buy position from the daily pivot point, which almost completely (a divergence of 7 pips) coincided with the entry point that was at night. I hope for a further upward price movement, although I am considering a double top option ... I think that, as usual, everything will be decided at the nonfarm release.

Screenshot_32.png
Hello ImpLaNT,
A red extreme spike is shown on the chart. Shouldn't you then wait for the second point to open a SELL postion?
I would like to understand better why you entered into a BUY postion and viewed the Extrem Spike as a ZZ line.
Thanks in advance and best regards
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:02 am
Hello ImpLaNT,
A red extreme spike is shown on the chart. Shouldn't you then wait for the second point to open a SELL postion?
I would like to understand better why you entered into a BUY postion and viewed the Extrem Spike as a ZZ line.
Thanks in advance and best regards
Good question Skyold ...
The real entry point is shown in the picture and signed as "Enter buy point", but the fact is that this point arose when I had a deep night. And the next morning the price rolled back to about the same area and I opened the buy position from the same place as I would have done at night. We all know that zigzags, semaphores, and extreme spike indicators are repaints. At the time of opening the position, I was hoping that the price would go further up, and the indicators would be repaints. And at that moment it had every chance to go higher. But in the future, the price chose a different scenario for its behavior, hinting at it with the formation and breaking of a double bottom in the daily pivot point area, so I had to urgently abandon the position.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
aaven, Skyold

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:25 pm The analysis of the last unsuccessful trade showed that it is NECESSARY to follow the main line of the possible bias (thick red line). And we need to enter into positions only in its direction. This item must be added to the entry rules. As you can see from the picture, the trade was opened against this line.

Screenshot_36.png

Accordingly, now the rules for opening a position will look like this:

1 - Position ALWAYS opens from the second point
2 - Position ALWAYS open in SAME DIRECTION of main bias line
3 - MANDATORY double color change is required in the main window during the formation of the 1st and 2nd waves.
4 - The Extreme Spike indicator bar is REQUIRED on the working TF. If the same bar will be on the major TF, this will further strengthen the situation (but this is an optional condition).
5 - the second wave should give a correction of AT LEAST 50%.
6 - if the previous conditions are fulfilled, we expect a change in the colors of all indicators of the main window, as well as a change in the color of the histogram in the lower window to a color corresponding to the position being opened. We enter at the close of the candle, for which all conditions are met.
Attachments
Dear Implant<br />Two questions:<br />1- Green range &quot;order Buy &quot; and pink range &quot;order Sell &quot;  not play a role in your decision to enter the position? Isn't it safer to enter the same position by crossing these ranges by price?<br />2- Do you draw Fibonacci manually on the last wave? Is it possible to add an indicator to your system to put the Fibonacci on the last formed wave? Dear Implant
Two questions:
1- Green range "order Buy " and pink range "order Sell " not play a role in your decision to enter the position? Isn't it safer to enter the same position by crossing these ranges by price?
2- Do you draw Fibonacci manually on the last wave? Is it possible to add an indicator to your system to put the Fibonacci on the last formed wave?
These users thanked the author RZAMK for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, aaven

RZAMK wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:16 pm Dear Implant
Two questions:
1- Green range "order Buy " and pink range "order Sell " not play a role in your decision to enter the position? Isn't it safer to enter the same position by crossing these ranges by price?
2- Do you draw Fibonacci manually on the last wave? Is it possible to add an indicator to your system to put the Fibonacci on the last formed wave?
1. The lines of the Order Buy and Order Sell are nothing more than the levels of 10% and -10% ADR of the current day. At the moment, I do not use these lines in any way. In my opinion, they can be useful if the entry point is formed at the beginning of the day. Then they can obviously be used as certain triggers to enter a position. Xard himself once strongly recommended using these lines to enter positions. But this was a very long time ago and since then his methodology has also departed from these rules. But in any case, thank you for this moment. In the future, I will try to observe the logical use of these lines.
2. Yes, you’re right, I will put Fibo lines on the charts manually, while I am analyzing the possibility of opening a position. It might be more convenient to use an indicator. But somehow I didn’t pay much attention to this moment. If you have such indicator, you can share it in this thread.
RZAMK, aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:34 pm

1. The lines of the Order Buy and Order Sell are nothing more than the levels of 10% and -10% ADR of the current day. At the moment, I do not use these lines in any way. In my opinion, they can be useful if the entry point is formed at the beginning of the day. Then they can obviously be used as certain triggers to enter a position. Xard himself once strongly recommended using these lines to enter positions. But this was a very long time ago and since then his methodology has also departed from these rules. But in any case, thank you for this moment. In the future, I will try to observe the logical use of these lines.
2. Yes, you’re right, I will put Fibo lines on the charts manually, while I am analyzing the possibility of opening a position. It might be more convenient to use an indicator. But somehow I didn’t pay much attention to this moment. If you have such indicator, you can share it in this thread.
In this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8422251

a number of Fibonacci indicators have been shared by friends.
Please take a look at them.
I will find and send some of their good ones at the first time.

Dear Implant
Thank you for sharing a system that is the result of your personal time and experience.
About Fibonacci indicators that I mentioned in previous post, I send the addresses of some of them to respect the rights of friends that shared these indicators.
I hope be successful in optimizing your good system.

viewtopic.php?p=1295353577#p1295353577
viewtopic.php?p=1295355509#p1295355509
viewtopic.php?p=1295356423#p1295356423
viewtopic.php?p=1295378075#p1295378075
viewtopic.php?p=1295389657#p1295389657
viewtopic.php?p=1295389660#p1295389660
viewtopic.php?p=1295396015#p1295396015
viewtopic.php?p=1295399889#p1295399889
viewtopic.php?p=1295400618#p1295400618
These users thanked the author RZAMK for the post:
ImpLaNT

The day passed in reflection and observation ... Most likely, I will slightly change the rules for entering a position. Hope this will be very helpful.
At the moment, several instruments today have reached areas of a possible reversal.

This suggests that tomorrow it will be possible to open relevant positions on these instruments. In general, I find it a very useful practice at the end of the day to look for instruments that have reached these zones and the next day to wait for the formation of entry conditions for the position.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
RZAMK, Skyold, fitditcorp

Today I decided to return to trade. There was an opportunity to enter sell position on gold.

Pay attention to how the price behaved after the formation of point 2 and my entry into the position. The price decided to make an additional zigzag and adjusted to 76.4%, then again went down. Its for this reason that I put the stoploss beyond the maximum / minimum extremum (red or green dots). We have a Sell position from 1660. Stop 1680. T/P for today 1616.
RZAMK, Skyold

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:49 pm Today I decided to return to trade. There was an opportunity to enter sell position on gold.

Screenshot_41.png

Pay attention to how the price behaved after the formation of point 2 and my entry into the position. The price decided to make an additional zigzag and adjusted to 76.4%, then again went down. Its for this reason that I put the stoploss beyond the maximum / minimum extremum (red or green dots). We have a Sell position from 1660. Stop 1680. T/P for today 1616.
Hey Implant,
How is this trade going?