Re: MURREY MATH lines

Antonio wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:16 am

Hi Sizabici I apologize, but in the archive with your system there is no indicator that is located in the lower right corner and on the graph in the form of goals and white arrows, you can share it, it is also not in the archive and in the level template with percentages, is it possible to get it Thank you very much.
Thanks for ignoring
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:04 pm

Thanks for ignoring
Here it is the script that I have already attached previously with regard to goal levels (DROP_LEVEL_LINES), the TRADE HELPER indicator as well and the new MM lines indicator that I am using. Otherwise, it is good that you have reminded me so kindly to share the rest too; with pleasure. M quite busy lately with the stream of life
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post:
Antonio

sizabici wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:12 am

Here it is the script that I have already attached previously with regard to goal levels (DROP_LEVEL_LINES), the TRADE HELPER indicator as well and the new MM lines indicator that I am using. Otherwise, it is good that you have reminded me so kindly to share the rest too; with pleasure. M quite busy lately with the stream of life
Thank you very much for the additional indicators !!! I hope that everything will be fine with you regarding life situations! God bless you !!! and kindness!

Trade Helper for FX MT4.ex4 this indicator unfortunately does not work, maybe you are using a different build
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:36 pm

Thank you very much for the additional indicators !!! I hope that everything will be fine with you regarding life situations! God bless you !!! and kindness!

Trade Helper for FX MT4.ex4 this indicator unfortunately does not work, maybe you are using a different build
In this case

Mod edit: Link removed. Please follow the rules