Re: Road to 1 million dollars in 100 days

moey_dw wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:13 pm i do really love this thread its interesting & even if it doesnt work out straight away we can learn so much plus i do feel like i am on this journey with u by watching u posts....................plz post more :angel:
Thanks alot...it's going to be difficult and might not work out but one thing you can always gain is knowledge :thumbup:

I know i said i won't be discussing systems but here's a little present for those who don't already know how to get NON-REPAINTING bands :D (LaguerreFilter_fir_mtf - alerts 1.1 x 2)

PS( I know i said non-repainting but these bands are set to 5 min TF so it does recalculate the current 5 bars if you knw how mtf works) - just have patience 8-)

Trade when price breaks upper or lower band.

Have fun!!

(MRTools if you are reading this could you possibly combine this idea into one indicator with alarm when upper or lower band is broken?...please :D )
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
Holmes27

Deez wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 6:45 pm PART 1 : Road to $1000

Here's a quick update :

Day 6 ✓
Day 7 ✓
Day 8 ✓
Day 9 ✓
Day 10 ✓
Day 11 ✓
Day 12 ✓
Day 13 ✓
Day 14 ✓

Fast tracking during these easy days...
Deez, do you have to make 10% of the amount a day?
example: 249.10 +10% = 24.919

pacois wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 7:53 pm
Deez, do you have to make 10% of the amount a day?
example: 249.10 +10% = 24.919
If you following it strictly then yes..I'm more worried about after day 25..have to make more than $100's a day and i don't think the market will be easy everyday like this week :?
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
pacois

If you're serious about making serious money in Binaries forget IQOption.

With such broker you will not get past withdrawing high returns compared to deposit. They will prevent you at some point and try to scam you. Just check the countless other traders that made thousands of $$ with them and couldn't withdraw. Forget these CYSEC offshore Binary brokers. They only allow traders to withdraw certain amount of profits compared to their deposits. If at all. Somebody who was able to turn $100 into $10,000 or more will have difficulties getting the money out.

And by serious money I mean anything above $30,000-50,000. Then you should go with a real FX CFD broker that offers Binaries.

Also not sure if it's just motivational or if you're really serious about the "$1 Million" target but it's not realistic indeed to think you can do this with just $100 in 100 days. And forget it with that compounding chart. That chart only works if you use your entire account in each trade with a 10% return on it. That means every trade must be 100% right every time to achieve that.

So your title is misleading unfortunately as you can't achieve that by using 1-2% of your account starting with only $100. Because the title is based on the 10%-compounding chart you posted.

Just saying :) it's good to dream but also need to be proper & clear on how to actually achieve it and if it's even doable. Especially in Binaries.

Good luck

MX01 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:31 pm If you're serious about making serious money in Binaries forget IQOption.

With such broker you will not get past withdrawing high returns compared to deposit. They will prevent you at some point and try to scam you. Just check the countless other traders that made thousands of $$ with them and couldn't withdraw. Forget these CYSEC offshore Binary brokers. They only allow traders to withdraw certain amount of profits compared to their deposits. If at all. Somebody who was able to turn $100 into $10,000 or more will have difficulties getting the money out.

And by serious money I mean anything above $30,000-50,000. Then you should go with a real FX CFD broker that offers Binaries.

Also not sure if it's just motivational or if you're really serious about the "$1 Million" target but it's not realistic indeed to think you can do this with just $100 in 100 days. And forget it with that compounding chart. That chart only works if you use your entire account in each trade with a 10% return on it. That means every trade must be 100% right every time to achieve that.

So your title is misleading unfortunately as you can't achieve that by using 1-2% of your account starting with only $100. Because the title is based on the 10%-compounding chart you posted.

Just saying :) it's good to dream but also need to be proper & clear on how to actually achieve it and if it's even doable. Especially in Binaries.

Good luck
I got a day job so not really worried about the $1 million..it's the challenge - if i do get it then :mrgreen: ..and as i said i already said i know about IQOPTIONS and there problems(as with almost every binary broker).

This thread is about the journey - however short it will be.

And i don't think you understand the excel document. You only have to make 10% of your account everday assuming you start with $100 so:

Day 1 : $100
Trade however you want..just make $10

Day 2 : $110
Trade however you want..just make $11 = $121

Day3: $121
Trade however you want..just make $12,10 = $133,10

Day3: $133,10

And so on...

Unless I totally got it wrong :cray:

Deez wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:43 pm
I got a day job so not really worried about the $1 million..it's the challenge - if i do get it then :mrgreen: ..and as i said i already said i know about IQOPTIONS and there problems(as with almost every binary broker).

This thread is about the journey - however short it will be.

And i don't think you understand the excel document. You only have to make 10% of your account everday assuming you start with $100 so:

Day 1 : $100
Trade however you want..just make $10

Day 2 : $110
Trade however you want..just make $21

And so on...

Unless I totally got it wrong :cray:
If you can achieve such consistent 10% every day based on the account balance then sure it can work. But it still means you have to keep high amounts of $$ in your trading account as well as withdraw high amounts $$ and with a broker like IQOption will be difficult.

That's why I'm trying to warn you early enough (and other traders) to make sure you go with a real and trusted broker before you get nasty surprises.

Good luck :)