Re: Average Daily Range Trading

NZDUSD - Since NZD closed at the bottom of its moving average range and weekly range , the signal would be a retest of the low. We didn't get that hard of a move out of the lower daily moving average range so , I am thinking we won't get too much consolidation before a move back towards the middle of the range. If it consolidates around the bottom channel of the stretch , I would like to look for a buy with a reasonable stop loss. I'm not sure where to expect a target price as of yet. Possibly a 2 day target price if we don't get stopped out. ( 1st target area - .7244 - 49 ? )
Attachments

JADragon3 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:11 pm NZDUSD - Still waiting to see if this is going to be a valid signal. Broke the low by around six pips and seems to be making a consolidation at the lower moving average range.
Got in a little too high at the bottom. SL wasn't large enough. Got stopped out for half a pip..Should have made it a pip and a half

This does seem to be giving good symbols for daily positioning of swing term to long term trend trades. I have some other stuff to go over when it comes down to the daily position entry. I'm testing it out a little bit more for results. When it comes to the Moving daily range average , I believe it would be considered more of filter rather than an actual system. I suppose you could call it a key ingredient in a systematic daily process. A visually built , on chart trading plan for morons like me. lol...More to come
Attachments