Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 1:33 am

I think you are scalper ,, cuz time frame you trade is M1 . My time frame is H4 and it is mid term ,,

hope more and more profit for you :))
puahaha we call him da one minute man :)
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
macd & rsi, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

macd & rsi wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 1:33 am

I think you are scalper ,, cuz time frame you trade is M1 . My time frame is H4 and it is mid term ,,

hope more and more profit for you :))
Everyone does what they can do better.
I respect your trading style, but I do not like to lose precious time in life.
Sincerely, vvFish

:wave:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
macd & rsi
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

USD/CAD : on chart , it is obviously , price is fighting with weekly EMA21 ,, I think price will break the weekly ema , and looney will go down , may be 1.31.

I am waiting , I am a midterm trader , I don't trade below the H4 time frame , so I don't have a sensible trend at the H4 time frame . No RSI clear direction , no bbsqueeze engine turn on ,, any alarm ,,,,
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
Jimmy

macd & rsi wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:05 pm I am waiting , I am a midterm trader , I don't trade below the H4 time frame , so I don't have a sensible trend at the H4 time frame . No RSI clear direction , no bbsqueeze engine turn on ,, any alarm ,,,,
Always a sensible man you are. Many can learn just from reading this thread on how to time entries, being disciplined and when to stay out of the market :)

I always read and enjoy your update posts :!:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
macd & rsi, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:28 am
Always a sensible man you are. Many can learn just from reading this thread on how to time entries, being disciplined and when to stay out of the market :)

I always read and enjoy your update posts :!:
Thank you very much my dear friend ,, when a trader is trading more than 13 years , his mind has been shaped very disciplined,, forex market teaches me many things .

We want to be in the forex market for years and years ,, not for some weeks , so we must follow THE RULLS OF OUR SYSTEM TRADING !!!!
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
Jimmy

Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

macd & rsi wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:39 pm USD/JPY :

H4TF : RSI near the bollinger band and C.L50 ,, 50% fibo retracement , bearish weekly and daily EMA21 ,,

Weekly TF : brown bullish trend line ,,

based on the fibo extension , technical wedge pattern , brown trend line ,, 107.50 is very high probability zone .

May be it will take more than two months for price to reaching target : 107.50

IF system alarm sell signal : STOP @ 111 , TP @ 50 , 100 , 150 , ..... AT LAST 107.50.
OK , USD/JPY : price became nearly close the 107.50 target ,, which has been shown on chart .. ma be we have a correction wave ,,
GOLD : I think it has a correction wave to 1300-1305 ,, 61.8 fibo level .
Attachments