Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:19 am GBP and EUR both are going up .

If you can't keep EUR/GBP until 0.8840 ( stop loss) , then can exit with less loss .
I am with it until TP or STOP .
Agreed. Pretty sure it'll be safe and won't hit your stop as it's been trying to break below the monthly Fib 50 line right now (0.8859) but I seriously doubt it'll succeed. We'll see how it goes.
Fingers crossed for our long trades bro. Have a good night.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:03 am
Agreed. Pretty sure it'll be safe and won't hit your stop as it's been trying to break below the monthly Fib 50 line right now (0.8859) but I seriously doubt it'll succeed. We'll see how it goes.
Fingers crossed for our long trades bro. Have a good night.
When a trader take a time and analyse charts and make a decision to long or short , after that , nothing gonna change . hit the stop or trailing it or take profit .

OK , now , as I said at last previous post ,, waiting for USD/CAD to touch the previous support area , which is now the resistance area( based on very common technical analyses law ) , everything at daily chart is ok for having a good short . I hope it will be full of profit .
Attachments

Jimmy wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:06 am

Not to worry bro at least you're out of that bad trade now you'll make up those pips again next week.
thank you bro ,always with positive energy !

yes all of system trading has negative and positive pips .just follow the system , obey the rules .

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:00 pm

When a trader take a time and analyse charts and make a decision to long or short , after that , nothing gonna change . hit the stop or trailing it or take profit .

OK , now , as I said at last previous post ,, waiting for USD/CAD to touch the previous support area , which is now the resistance area( based on very common technical analyses law ) , everything at daily chart is ok for having a good short . I hope it will be full of profit .
after news , I break even my order @ 1.2920 , ,,, now I stopped out .

after news if price goes higher than the previous high ,, it shows a bullish trend

Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

GBP/USD is bullish at H4 , but H1 is bearish , wait to have a clear direction , I think , tomorrow after london session's opening , have a decision .

Attache the GBP chart , it is enough clear to write something .

GBP/JPY is on the support area , if it would break , can go to 145.60 . Break :: means at H1 TF have a sell signal .
Attachments