Re: Turning $5 Into $10,000 INSANE FOREX CHALLENGE

"I am very satisfied with the trading results for this week. Currently, I am continuously fine-tuning the blind spots in my strategy."
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Getting closer to reaching $100
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Challenges are coming back.
Attachments

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:15 am Great work! How longs it been?
This challenge was suspended some time ago due to work reasons
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy