Re: Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

LadyAmira wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:53 pm Hi folks, I have opened now a new thread where everybody can share his live trades and trading ideas of XARD Simple Trend Following System, so everybody can make comparisons or get trading ideas about e.g. Forex pairs which you don't trade. I think that it is a good addition and not to overfill Xards' thread. Have fun and post your stuff! :)
Hello dear
I am Alireza from Iran
I have some questions
It is possible to have a conversation on WhatsApp or Telegram
+989126146348

xard777 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:06 am Open SELL trade on US500 showing 1hr, 15m, & 5m charts
My trade went +274 then all the way down and I came out at +15.
I believe that the vacines threw a curve ball to my trade but at the end of the day I only have myself to blame.
I figured that it was going further down so decided to stay with the trade then gave up at +15
I then picked up another SELL and closed on the Green dot for +110
Will look to re-enter on red dot as the main Trend is still showing down.
Price has continued down and made a Large Blue dot on the 15m so I will WAIT and pick up my SELL on the next Blue dot.
1Hr main trend still down
Xard777
Друже Ксард - проконсультуй мене. Я не дуже зрозумів з дописів - яка посідовність таймфреймів цих індикаторів.
М-5 та М-15
М-15 та М-30
М-30 та Н-1. Така чи інша?
Friend Xard, consult me. I did not really understand from the posts - what is the consistency of the timeframes of these indicators.
M-5 and M-15
M-15 and M-30
M-30 and H-1. One way or another?
My friend noticed a certain pattern. We are testing on Monday. Thank you.
We called it "THE POWER OF 2 TRIANGLES".
Attachments

RomanUkraine wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:37 am Друже Ксард - проконсультуй мене. Я не дуже зрозумів з дописів - яка посідовність таймфреймів цих індикаторів.
М-5 та М-15
М-15 та М-30
М-30 та Н-1. Така чи інша?
Friend Xard, consult me. I did not really understand from the posts - what is the consistency of the timeframes of these indicators.
M-5 and M-15
M-15 and M-30
M-30 and H-1. One way or another?
My friend noticed a certain pattern. We are testing on Monday. Thank you.
We called it "THE POWER OF 2 TRIANGLES".
same I am new to XARD system and I am very confused I read the guide but still confused

Eddie_83 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:32 pm same I am new to XARD system and I am very confused I read the guide but still confused
Look at the image below M15 chart, when you see the big red dot you are looking for sells, when the 3 moving averages turn Red and you have the red triangle SELL!

When you see the big green dot you are looking for buys, when the 3 moving averages turn green and you have the blue triangle Buy!

Don't be greedy start with the smallest lot size you can, put a stop loss above the last red dot when selling and below the last green dot for buys. Take profit when the candles turn grey or the trend slows down and starts going sideways.

When you get some profits and you are not scared of making a loss increase your lot sizes a little.

Keep at it, don't give up the more you watch the charts the more it will come to you.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
thomdel, Eddie_83, Musashi, Mic014, gamerredd, Banzai
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:41 pm Look at the image below M15 chart, when you see the big red dot you are looking for sells, when the 3 moving averages turn Red and you have the red triangle SELL!

When you see the big green dot you are looking for buys, when the 3 moving averages turn green and you have the blue triangle Buy!

Don't be greedy start with the smallest lot size you can, put a stop loss above the last red dot when selling and below the last green dot for buys. Take profit when the candles turn grey or the trend slows down and starts going sideways.

When you get some profits and you are not scared of making a loss increase your lot sizes a little.

Keep at it, don't give up the more you watch the charts the more it will come to you.
thank you so much for clarification, but I read in the discussion that we have to wait for the second dot ??, what about the indicator VQ or ADX do we wait for them to align ????

Eddie_83 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:22 pm thank you so much for clarification, but I read in the discussion that we have to wait for the second dot ??, what about the indicator VQ or ADX do we wait for them to align ????
VQ is not included in the final version which is what the chart is posted earlier. Look at what I posted and go over some charts, main thing is to identify the longer time frame and trade with it. The Yellow and Blue EMA's show that, all blue you can buy all yellow you can sell, if not all the same colour wait. Another thing to look for is the is the last green dot higher than the one before it or if looking to go short is the last red dot longer than the one before.

There are no hard and fast rules posted here, different Indicies etc have different personalities, look at what you plan to trade and see what works. If it is not jumping out at you then keep looking.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Eddie_83, Musashi
nil desperandum