Re: The Grail v1.0

Daim2574 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:32 am

Hi Deez,

So you are still experimenting on which group of indicators will finally make up the Grail ?

Thanks
blue lines - 300 ma open/close
light green/light red line - 34 ma
yellow line - 50 ma T3

PSAR - for S/R breaks

Trend Q - based on 300

Still experimenting on:
Arrows based of the number 34
Dark green/dark red - step vhf
Attachments

Deez wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:49 pm

Hope you understand the pics.

5min expiry
Deez,

Thanks for the description.

For a Buy, should the price also be above the green line and also above the yellow band?
Would you have a problem, sharing the indicators, i would love to put it on a chart and have a look.

Thanks

Continuing testing..backtested from 12:00 this morning..Trend quality failed, PSAR failed, Digital filter failed.

Stripped from chart..adjusted setting of trend pulse..seems to produce the same results from back testing last week and good results this morning.

Added High-Low trend to chart to see highs and lows.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
aaven

Deez wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:13 pm Continuing testing..backtested from 12:00 this morning..Trend quality failed, PSAR failed, Digital filter failed.

Stripped from chart..adjusted setting of trend pulse..seems to produce the same results from back testing last week and good results this morning.

Added High-Low trend to chart to see highs and lows.
Deez,

What is your criteria to define Success/Failure? is it something like, X number of losses, one takes out a certain indicator?

Thanks

Consistency..if i change an indicator I backtest couple weeks - if it's stable i leave it on. If tomorrow i get poor results from it then it's gone.

Since i'm dealing with 5 min expiry/binary, i cannot have an indicator on if it's not going to give me consistent results. It might average out positive over a week but if i'm going to be trading 2 days in that week it will most likely turn out negative for me - if you know what i mean.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
aaven