Re: MACD&RSI

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:27 pm
macd & rsi wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:02 pm
Hi guys :wave:

EUR/USD:

==================
Silver : shows better trend than the other main cross and gold , If I find a good trend ,, I will post it here .
1 GB!

😉 yes man , 1GB

I bought a little GOLD @ 1297 , , stop @ 1280 ,, target @ I do not know 🤨

macd & rsi wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:37 pm
inshallah god bless hoping ur trade skyrocket up up into the clouds!!!!!!

macd & rsi wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:37 pm
Gold is shooting up man your TP got hit! :clap:
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

GOLD : I did break even , I mean put the stop at entry point and target can be 1320 , 1330 , .....
or you can take a partial profit around 1305 ,, and then do break even , follow the price untill system trading shows the sell alarm .

================

GBP/USD :

it springs like a spring ,, and ready for a big jump ,, system shows northeast direction , but I prefer to stay away until daily time frame shows a clear direction .
GBPUSDmicroH4.png
GBPUSDmicroDaily.png

I closed GOLD position @ 1308 ,, +110 pips .

As I have told at previous posts ,, market under daily time frame does not show a clear direction , If gold can break the weekly 21EMA resistance , I mean the aqua line on the chart ,,, it will have a good potential to go to 1230 .
GOLDmicroDaily.png

Hi guys !! :D

hope have a nice weekend !

let's have a look at SILVER's chart

every time frame show a great bearish trend have been broken and price now is on its correction wave . but indicators do not show any sign of the end of that correction wave . it seems price falls much .
but on the H1 time frame , we have a good divergence and a noticeable RSI level ,, which I have showed with khaki ellips . IF this level breaks , then price start its falling , and continue its bearish wave , but for continuing the bullish wave , price should goes up 15.30 , which means break the EMA21 weekly and daily ( orange and pink line ) and brown trend line .
SILVERmicroWeekly.png
SILVERmicroDaily.png
SILVERmicroH4.png
SILVERmicroH1.png

macd & rsi wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:10 pm
Hi guys !! :D

hope have a nice weekend !

let's have a look at SILVER's chart

every time frame show a great bearish trend have been broken and price now is on its correction wave . but indicators do not show any sign of the end of that correction wave . it seems price falls much .
but on the H1 time frame , we have a good divergence and a noticeable RSI level ,, which I have showed with khaki ellips . IF this level breaks , then price start its falling , and continue its bearish wave , but for continuing the bullish wave , price should goes up 15.30 , which means break the EMA21 weekly and daily ( orange and pink line ) and brown trend line .
Good evening bro. Hope you had a good weekend and mom is feeling better. Looking forward to your updates this week :!:
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

macd & rsi wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:34 am
I closed GOLD position @ 1308 ,, +110 pips .

As I have told at previous posts ,, market under daily time frame does not show a clear direction , If gold can break the weekly 21EMA resistance , I mean the aqua line on the chart ,,, it will have a good potential to go to 1230 .
OK , GOLD is moving in mentioned direction ,, and the next two support have been showned on chart .

==========

Dear ChuChuRocket ,, thank you very much , wish you the best :)
GOLDmicroDaily.png
GOLDmicroH4.png

GBP/USD :

i prefer at lower time frame ,, h1 and lower , sell it with little target, less than 30 pips .
GBPUSDmicroDaily.png
GBPUSDmicroH4.png