Re: Trade and Invest Talks

Trades update:

Wheat sell was awful. After a nice profit in the first day, the day after everything went wrong and stop loss! It was my first CFD trade with real money. No beginner's luck!
USDTRY buy goes well and I closed gold sell because gold is wandering not trending.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:22 am
How did your trade go last week?
Thanks for asking
The NZDUSD trade was interesting ... near stop ... near target ... and finally stop!
I have to solve stop-loss problem. I have been trading for years without stop-loss and I know it is almost impossible to trade technically without stop.

Now I have 2 rather clear ideas for 2019 ... sell EURUSD and Buy USDTRY ... I am going to try them and find a way to get rid of stop-loss!
After finding a way I will back to technical trading.
These users thanked the author Fuse for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Fuse wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:41 pm

Thanks for asking
The NZDUSD trade was interesting ... near stop ... near target ... and finally stop!
I have to solve stop-loss problem. I have been trading for years without stop-loss and I know it is almost impossible to trade technically without stop.

Now I have 2 rather clear ideas for 2019 ... sell EURUSD and Buy USDTRY ... I am going to try them and find a way to get rid of stop-loss!
After finding a way I will back to technical trading.
Your consistency is impressive man. It's really good to see your honesty and details in these posts :thumbup:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Fuse
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Selling EURUSD again paid off. This pair is a money maker for me. My best win in EURUSD was in 2014. I made a fortune selling the pair and then I lost all the profit in USDJPY and S&P 500 future trades. It is trading!

I have a position in USDTRY which is a real roller-coaster these days. thrilling! I think buying USDTRY will pay off though crazy up and down.

And selling USDCHF around 1 is promising? Any idea?

Fuse wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:23 pm Selling EURUSD again paid off. This pair is a money maker for me. My best win in EURUSD was in 2014. I made a fortune selling the pair and then I lost all the profit in USDJPY and S&P 500 future trades. It is trading!

I have a position in USDTRY which is a real roller-coaster these days. thrilling! I think buying USDTRY will pay off though crazy up and down.

And selling USDCHF around 1 is promising? Any idea?
sorry for ur loss trade man but wishing u will make all of it again plus more!!!! usd is so strong right now.......
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Fuse
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Trading is more about how handle losing money than earning something. I am not good at keeping profit. Money comes and goes!

I think EURUSD bottom is somewhere about 1.1. It is not easy for the pair to cross it and I am looking for buying opportunities. Any idea?

I try another CFD trade ... Cocoa ... Sell ... Price: 2380 ... Stop: 2420 ... Target ... 2300 and beyond!

thiru wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:01 pm hope this is useful to someone :)
updated 02-December-2019

2019-12-02 11_59_19-Microsoft Excel - pip-value.xlsx.png
Excellent! Thank you for sharing this with us bro :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance