Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:12 am I sell GBP/USD !!!

stop @ 1.306

tp @ 1.26

:))))

it is a risky position ,
Awesome. Hope GBP falls!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

macd & rsi wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:59 pm USD/CAD at H1 , shows a little divergence , and a sign of tiredness ,, :)

AT lower TF , If system send a good sell signal ,, I close my buy orders , and may be will sell , target would be 1.31-- 1.3150

But at long term USD/CAD is bullish ,,
As I wrote some last post , USD/CAD showed tiredness and JPY also ,,

now , I have sold it and , price is in the very important level , the daily trend line , without any bullish sign , in weekly TF we have very important trend line , 1.2950--1.2900 is very good support on the daily TF ,, I show on the figure , it is two fibo level and trend line ,

price should make a decision ,

I am with CAD ,
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
Jimmy

GBPUSD :

At H1 tf ,, price shows an upward movement , , blue movings and bbsqueeze , RSI above 50CL ,,

at H4 tf ,, it seems a retrace , goes to 1.2960-1.30 which is resistence area ( two fibo and daily trend line , daily and weekly bearish 21 EMA ) , a clear divergence ,,

at daily tf ,, daily important trend lines , which shows a bearish wave , but a good support area , I have showed it with a blue rectangle ,,

at weekly tf ,, weekly long term trend line , and a retrace and a good support area between 78.6 and 61.8 fibo level ,,

I think , price don't know the correct movement , up or down . breaks the daily bearish trend lines then flies to 1.4 ,, or ,, break the weekly support area and goes to 1.19 .

For a some times , I do not trade on GBP/USD , until market find the proper movement .

====================

gold ,, step by step goes to a proper shape for having a buy with a big profit .
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw

Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

macd & rsi wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:42 pm GBPUSD :

At H1 tf ,, price shows an upward movement , , blue movings and bbsqueeze , RSI above 50CL ,,

at H4 tf ,, it seems a retrace , goes to 1.2960-1.30 which is resistence area ( two fibo and daily trend line , daily and weekly bearish 21 EMA ) , a clear divergence ,,

at daily tf ,, daily important trend lines , which shows a bearish wave , but a good support area , I have showed it with a blue rectangle ,,

at weekly tf ,, weekly long term trend line , and a retrace and a good support area between 78.6 and 61.8 fibo level ,,

I think , price don't know the correct movement , up or down . breaks the daily bearish trend lines then flies to 1.4 ,, or ,, break the weekly support area and goes to 1.19 .

For a some times , I do not trade on GBP/USD , until market find the proper movement .

====================

gold ,, step by step goes to a proper shape for having a buy with a big profit .
great 2 see you update sir are u worried about this brexit going ons it is causing so much troubles on gbp pairs!!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈