Re: Something interesting please post here [c-Trader] ...

Tsar wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:52 am MACD_OsMA_ColorLH

This is a costume MACD + OsMA with 4 Colors Bars + 2 MA Lines indicator.
And MTF (Multi Time Frimes) : M1 ; M5 ; M15 ; M30 ; H1 ; H4 ; Daily ; Weekly & Monthly

It's cTrader version ;)
THX TSAR :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Lazy Bear COG (Centre of Gravity)

*** This is a 'SPECIAL EDITION" Indicator for cTrader Platform's :angel: :thumbup:

Lazy Bear said :

This is my custom channel (Bear Channel!? :)) derived from BB/STARC. It uses both ATR/STDEV for plotting the bounds.

I use COG (Center of Gravity -6.38%) for deriving the baseline. This enables it to track the price action better than many other channels that make use of MAs or simply "close". Indicator also marks "squeezes" (stdev bands come inside ATR bands). Pay attention to these, as these usually indicate a move.
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, reachme
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:05 pm Lazy Bear COG (Centre of Gravity)

*** This is a 'SPECIAL EDITION" Indicator for cTrader Platform's :angel: :thumbup:

Lazy Bear.jpg

Lazy Bear COG - Setting.jpg
BEAUTIFUL!!! CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE GOODIES
WHERE ARE U TSAR HOPE U R OKK
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hello Everyone,

I think this is a great indicator. It's based on currency baskets (and sort of indices as well). Since most indicators don't come with manuals (which drives me nuts), I'll save everyone a lot of time:
The "AutoDetectBaskets" shows the current currency pair if "True" is selected. Set to "False" shows all currencies.
The "Momentum Price" option is standard, 0-close, 1-open, 2-high, etc...
The "Show" line is the title of the currency basket (ex. USD, GBP, CAD...)
The "Enable" line is for the pair that will be included in the calculations
The "Symbol" line is for the pair you want included in the calculation of baskets (ex. AUDCAD, GBPAUD, etc.)
The "ReverseDirection" is for a pair where the title currency is in second position. For instance, if the currency title is "AUD " and you include EURAUD as a pair to be calculated, you must put "TRUE" for "ReverseDirection" because AUD is in the second position.
The "Weight" line I leave all of them at 1.0 so every pair is calculated equally.

The default settings do not include all the currency baskets, so I created a setting that includes all of them. You can only choose up to 6 currencies in your basket, but that is enough information to determine the over all strength. Feel free to change what pairs you want to include. I hope this helps...