Re: Propaganda

regit wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:08 pm the total number of Covid deaths under age 50 with no comorbidities is ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

I read the letter that you posted later, and your assertion above is flat out wrong. Try reading CAREFULLY and ATTENTIVELY and perhaps you will spot your error and issue a correction.
you need to identify what in the post you quoted you think is wrong. I actually only said the WHO deliberately mixed IFR and CFR.

Attachments

Ogee wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:31 pm you need to identify what in the post you quoted you think is wrong. I actually only said the WHO deliberately mixed IFR and CFR.

OK, I see that you are truly a hopelessly lot cause, so this will be my last post on this thread.

The fact that you can't figure out what I think is wrong when I posted the exact words that YOU already used, should cause anyone with any amount of useful reasoning ability to simply dismiss your ramblings.

Here is a capture of what I posted, which was copy-paste of what YOU posted.

regit wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:49 am OK, I see that you are truly a hopelessly lot cause, so this will be my last post on this thread.

The fact that you can't figure out what I think is wrong when I posted the exact words that YOU already used, should cause anyone with any amount of useful reasoning ability to simply dismiss your ramblings.

Oh right, the post you were referring to was not the one you quoted but one from a week earlier.

I said at the time that '3 doctors all interpreting a govt report the same way was absolutely enough for me to tell others'.

What I actually meant was that '3 doctors all interpreting a govt report the same way was absolutely enough for me to tell others'.

I can see that with hindsight to avoid confusion what I should have said was '3 doctors all interpreting a govt report the same way was absolutely enough for me to tell others'.

Hope that clears that up. As to what you think I couldn't give a rats arse and now know not to bother wasting my time replying at all when you quote me.

Vaxxed Family Catch Covid 14 Times

A Melbourne family has shared that they have caught Covid-19 14 times between them despite being vaccinated.

Dr Anne Fletcher, an immunologist at Monash University in Melbourne, told SBS that the family fell like “dominoes” when they first caught Covid during the first week of the school term in 2022.

“It’s generally about a three-month gap [between infections], pretty much on the dot,” Dr Fletcher said.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... 9746f45b52
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Jimmy

regit wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:49 am OK, I see that you are truly a hopelessly lot cause, so this will be my last post on this thread.

“Zero deceased of 18–49 years of age with no underlying morbidities,” the Israel Ministry of Health (MOH) said in response to a formal request from an attorney.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/zero ... -data-show

Re: Covid: Cause Of Vaccine Clots Found

Dr Jonathan Engler MB ChB DipPharmMed LLB🐭 @jengleruk

"Covid" outbreak at a CDC gathering of "disease detectives".
AKA a 🤡 convention.

"Nearly all of the attendees were vaccinated, but 70% said they didn't mask."

Priceless. What will writers of satire do for a living in the future?

Nick Hudson @NickHudsonCT
Sometimes I think the folks at the CDC are an evil bunch, but then they say something that reminds me that they are merely platinum-grade morons.

Covid & The Vax

Repeated COVID-19 Vaccination Weakens Immune System: Study:

“In sum, COVID-19 epidemiological studies cited in our work plus the failure of HIV, Malaria, and Pertussis vaccines constitute irrefutable evidence demonstrating that an increase in IgG4 levels impairs immune responses,” Alberto Rubio Casillas, a researcher with the biology laboratory at the University of Guadalajara in Mexico

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/repea ... stem-study

Re: Covid & The Vax

William Makis MD @MakisMD
12h
Our 1st COVID-19 mRNA vaccine paper was accepted & went viral!

mRNA vaccines make IgG4 antibodies which suppress the immune system causing COVID re-infections, chronic infections, autoimmune diseases (myocarditis) & cancer!

AND

Why the COVID “mRNA” vaccines are actually DNA gene therapies that must be removed from the market

Sucharit Bhakdi, MD and molecular biologist Kevin McKernan discuss how the so-called messenger RNA COVID vaccines are actually DNA gene therapies

(46 min)