Are You Profitable?

Yes:)
Total votes: 9 (47%)
No:(
Total votes: 10 (53%)
Total votes: 19

Re: Are You trolling?

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:45 am I was hired. 700+ dollars per month. I'm afraid I'm going to have trouble sleeping.
I have to go to my psychiatrist, I need to write a prescription for antidepressants. I probably won't have time for a forum anymore.
Are you trolling?
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

Re: Are You profitable

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:45 am I'm going to have trouble sleeping.
I have to go to my psychiatrist, I need to write a prescription for antidepressants.
Power to you for sharing your disability.

Ask your psych about Effexor XR by day and Banophen by night. I'm not a doctor, and this is not medical advice.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
andrei-1
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

JohnnyRy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:43 am Power to you for sharing your disability.

Ask your psych about Effexor XR by day and Banophen by night. I'm not a doctor, and this is not medical advice.
or just eat healthy foods and go workout, learn more. it will do your mind and body just as good as prescription meds
These users thanked the author galaxy for the post:
SijjiN
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

I seriously wonder whether any of this is option for a person earning only $700 per month. :sad:
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

JohnnyRy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:26 am I seriously wonder whether any of this is option for a person earning only $700 per month. :sad:
... it's not about how much you earn a month.
...it's about of how much do you really want it, how much effort you want to put on it, and how much you want to "sacrifice" for it.
There is nothing more complex, complicated, that will put you to your limits, and bring up all your nightmares, than trading.
If you really want to do it, be a trader, to become profitable, consistent, and live free!
I Speak as an ex Marine, ex Computer Hardware and software Engineer, and ex Network Engineer , nothing could come even close to what I have experienced with Trading.

( be ready, for nights of no sleep, crying alone, and being in a state where no one will understand you.)

So, yes, it is possible, but all will depend on you!
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post:
galaxy