Re: WW3 Countdown

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:46 pm I posted this map this morning, it's topographical, the red zones are the high ground with Russian artillery.

I believe this is the same location

Footage from the attempted Ukrainian “Breakthrough” earlier today near the Town of Piatykhatky in the Western Zaporizhzhia Region; according to WarGonzo the Advance was “Crushed” with multiple Ukrainian IFVs and Tanks being Destroyed and Abandoned, with the reason for this being the Settlement and surrounding Fields occupying a Regional Lowland with Russian Artillery and Armor positioned on the High Ground to South making it “Extremely Difficult” for any kind of Ukrainian Advance.

Re: ...

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:00 pm I was posting on the forum it was just a feint at the time, as were many analysts posting on twitter at the time. Reminder that Russia said clearly at the start they were only interested in the 4 eastern states (3 actually but added the fourth a few weeks in). But the msm would never report that and instead kept a pretence going that it was a full scale invasion in spite of the fact Russia had less than a third of men needed to achieve that.

And Russia is still not interested in taking Kiev, they really don't want it and don't need it. They have the Russian speaking peoples (add Odessa and Kharkov) and they have all the productive land, Kiev, which is nothing but a nest of Nazis and so was never of any use to them.
the only nazis are russia

Re: Interesting? No, it's not.

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:28 pm 'horrific' is more interesting than just plain 'interesting'. And I never knew anyone could plant mines from a distance.
Well, I can see your point. There are individuals that may be interested in ways achieving death and destruction and if it's horrific, it's even more interesting.
For me it's not. I'm interested in research, science and any progress that benefits mankind. If not, I regard it as an irresponsible waste of resources.

Gethsemane wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:13 pm Almost the entire forward defense line of the Russian army near Velyka Novosilka - around 20 km long - has been wiped out. Ukrainian forces liberated Neskuchne and Novodonets'ke. now we're talking, more freedom for Ukraine

If you look your map there are only empty fields there and the Russians are waiting on the high ground just beyond which is why the attack is being crushed. (see the last posted video.

Meanwhile here's another funny fake Ukraine drone strike video.

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:43 pm If you look your map there are only empty fields there and the Russians are waiting on the high ground just beyond which is why the attack is being crushed. (see the last posted video.

Meanwhile here's another funny fake Ukraine drone strike video.

Theres a few villages liberated, and it is just the begining :)

In general, with Neskuchny, everything turned out the same as last time:

The Russian Armed Forces drove the Nazis out of the village of Neskuchnoye and regained control over it. The enemy is trying to evacuate his wounded, our aircraft are working.

Moreover, in the course of the "counterattack" this situation can be repeated many times. And every time, if the enemy enters there, he will suffer unjustified losses (but he will take a picture so that the CIPS has something to say).

The same situation is with the Blessed One. It’s not a problem to enter it, but how to stay under the blows there ... You can’t cancel the geography (altitude difference of 60-70 meters and you are there in full view of the enemy, that is, with us).

Two destroyed International MaxxPro MCIs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Zaporozhye region.
Russian forces continue to destroy Western equipment in the course of repelling Ukrainian attacks.
Attachments
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened