Re: Climate/Energy News

“[CO2] Levels are so far below 1% at this time that it is laughable that anyone should imagine that CO2 can be damaging to life on Earth.”

THE current level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is 0.042 per cent or 420 ppm (parts per million). There is 100,000,000,000,000,000 tons of evidence – in the form of rock – that CO2 levels in the atmosphere were as high as 1 per cent (24 times the current figure) but the Earth didn’t overheat, and life thrived.

To claim that CO2 is a pollutant is unimaginably wrong, particularly when vegetation begins to die at not much less than 0.02 per cent, less than half of today’s already minuscule proportion.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/co2 ... t-a-curse/

Ogee wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:00 pm “[CO2] Levels are so far below 1% at this time that it is laughable that anyone should imagine that CO2 can be damaging to life on Earth.”

THE current level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is 0.042 per cent or 420 ppm (parts per million). There is 100,000,000,000,000,000 tons of evidence – in the form of rock – that CO2 levels in the atmosphere were as high as 1 per cent (24 times the current figure) but the Earth didn’t overheat, and life thrived.

To claim that CO2 is a pollutant is unimaginably wrong, particularly when vegetation begins to die at not much less than 0.02 per cent, less than half of today’s already minuscule proportion.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/co2 ... t-a-curse/
Ogee, I'm sure those who tell otherwise all know that their arguments are wrong. But as their extensive agenda they are working on to implement is all based on the global warming threat, they will continue to use that till total control has been achieved. Thus, even if a "thousand" scientists come up with the proof that global warming does not exist, it won't matter at all. You get my point?

RplusT wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:24 pm Ogee, I'm sure those who tell otherwise all know that their arguments are wrong. But as their extensive agenda they are working on to implement is all based on the global warming threat, they will continue to use that till total control has been achieved. Thus, even if a "thousand" scientists come up with the proof that global warming does not exist, it won't matter at all. You get my point?
It's not over yet and the tide is turning, nearly 40% now realise the climate change agenda is a scam while the propagandists hyping the scam, msm, continue to lose viewers hand -over-fist as more and more people see through their fake news (trust in msm down as low as 20%)

Spreading actual facts by other media such as twitter, substack and forums means they have taken over as the main source of information for an ever increasing number of people and so providing access to data contrary to the 'official' narrative is a very important and unending task.

Germany goes green by shutting down all it's nuclear power plants and teaches Russia a lesson by placing sanctions on their gas.

To replace these energy sources Germany is now using ... err, coal, ... imported from ... err, Russia.

During last year's energy crisis, Germany was by far the biggest hard coal importer in Europe, at 44.4 million tonnes.

It's top supplier was Russia
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

Ogee wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:42 pm
Really was worth blowing up that pipeline.

Mark Nelson @energybants
5h
What's happening to Germany is hard to watch but America is going to make so much money off it.

Germany shut down their finest power plants so US is gonna take them to the shed buying our fossil fuels.

Then we'll take their experts & factories back to US to run off of our nuclear fleet.

Ogee wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:23 pm UK: For the second time this week our world-beating fleet of wind power turbines can't manage even 3% of our electricity needs.

And renewables as a whole struggle to get to 10%.

(Ccgt - Gas)

In fact, they have put out a timeframe for stopping to use oil, gas, coal, even nuclear reactors..... discontinue petrol engines and force you to buy e-cars....BUT THEY NEVER MENTION EVEN ONE WORD WHERE THE ELECTICITY SHALL COME FROM.
Yeah, alternative energy I have heard for the past 30 years...generated with what... ?????? :Rofl:
I blame the Media of not doing their job and asking the ignorant monkeys making such decisions the same question every day: "Where shall the energy needed come from"???? Yet non of them does that! Why!?
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Ogee

RplusT wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:53 pm In fact, they have put out a timeframe for stopping to use oil, gas, coal, even nuclear reactors..... discontinue petrol engines and force you to buy e-cars....BUT THEY NEVER MENTION EVEN ONE WORD WHERE THE ELECTICITY SHALL COME FROM.
Yeah, alternative energy I have heard for the past 30 years...generated with what... ?????? :Rofl:
I blame the Media of not doing their job and asking the ignorant monkeys making such decisions the same question every day: "Where shall the energy needed come from"???? Yet non of them does that! Why!?
New article in the Telegraph is a good overall view of past, current and future.

20 years ago science said renewables won't work without proper battery storage, don't worry they said, science will provide - it didn't.

Looks at the true data and why renewables can't work. Looks at other currently considered replacements and why they won't work either, except nuclear. Shows why renewables need a 100% backup - which must be nuclear. So why not drop all the bs and just use nuclear.

https://archive.is/Iyzei

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, RplusT, Jon