Country Recession Probabilities

'The West is throwing sanctions around like confetti — without realizing that every sanction they inflict, every extra judicial punitive measure the carry out, they make enemies in every other country watching.'

The EU has developed a mechanism for imposing sanctions against any representatives of the Moldovan opposition, who, according to Brussels, "undermine the sovereignty of Moldova"

Those on the sanctions list will be banned from entering the EU and will have their assets frozen.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
RplusT, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar

US Economy News

US debt is $31.4 trillion.

It will be $32 trillion once they raise ceiling, to refill government accounts.

$4.9 trillion government tax revenue.
$6.9 trillion government spending.

$1 trillion,20% of tax revenue, will be going to pay interest on debt.

Re: 2020 Trump Votes Changed By China

Ogee wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:36 pm Rasmussen Reports @Rasmussen_Poll
3m
Good Morning !

Once Upon A Time ... A crazy man claimed that voter data for every American was in China and The CCP had used secret illegal U.S. election computer privileges to switch votes in 2020. And the crazy man was mocked & sued.

But times changed. And new data arrived-

Hope he gets his money back
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

MagnifyApeel Avocados

I must admit I know nothing about this chemical additive but if Gates' is involved then same as vaccines I'll wait to see how many drop dead before I'd try it. How come these WEF people seem to be allowed to bypass trials?

(ps Asda is UK Walmart)

Isaac’s Army @ReturnOfKappy
1d
Guys, RT this like wild fire it could save lives..... Under no circumstance, eat produce with this label on it.... This is Bill Gates farm's sticker logo. The produce is filled with toxic mono & diglycerides it will kill you slowly

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
RplusT

InfoRe: Apeel Avocados

Ogee wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:07 pm I must admit I know nothing about this chemical additive but if Gates' is involved then same as vaccines I'll wait to see how many drop dead before I'd try it. How come these WEF people seem to be allowed to bypass trials?

(ps Asda is UK Walmart)

Isaac’s Army @ReturnOfKappy
1d
Guys, RT this like wild fire it could save lives..... Under no circumstance, eat produce with this label on it.... This is Bill Gates farm's sticker logo. The produce is filled with toxic mono & diglycerides it will kill you slowly
Edit additional: