Re: Brand Interviews Robert Kennedy

Ogee wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:18 pm Absolutely must see interview with Robert Kennedy Junior (RFK Jr) who is currently running for US president. 1 hour long. Recorded just yesterday.

Robert Kennedy Junior will never make the nomination. His plans for Presidency make all sense but are running contrary to the interest of the Military Complex.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, DaveTrader

Chickenspicy wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:41 pm I almost believe all wars where a direct result of america trying to take influence other countries
And then behind that scheme is a demon possessed person who wants to just kill us all in the un
It sure feels like this is how it works. I would add that it's more global in nature. They figured out how to weaponize the freedoms of the west as a tool for manipulation and division etc.

It seems like we have reached a point where it's just constantly feeding itself and the world just watches. Half the people actively doctor up the recipes with herbs and seasonings, while the other half watches and hopes it begins to eat itself.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post:
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:48 pm Robert Kennedy Junior will never make the nomination. His plans for Presidency make all sense but are running contrary to the interest of the Military Complex.
I can't help but remember RFK jr being all in with the global warming crowd, that gives me great pause. I haven't watched the video yet and maybe he addresses his stance there...
I do like how he talks truth to power surrounding all things covid
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RplusT

RplusT wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:48 pm Robert Kennedy Junior will never make the nomination. His plans for Presidency make all sense but are running contrary to the interest of the Military Complex.
yes which is why he's not bothering with MSM who have shut him out since his Fauci book and concentrating on social media which has a far larger reach anyway though he'll probably be lucky if he's still alive by the time the selection process is over.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

DaveTrader wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 8:01 pm I can't help but remember RFK jr being all in with the global warming crowd, that gives me great pause. I haven't watched the video yet and maybe he addresses his stance there...
I do like how he talks truth to power surrounding all things covid
sure but so did many until they started to look deeper. His background is as a lawyer prosecuting oil companies for environment damage then moved on to big pharma and then more recently the activities of the WEF who are the force behind the climate scam.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, DaveTrader, RplusT

UK Mortgage News

Many mortgages are still at old low fixed rate but that's ending and the full force of high interest rates will hit families.

Neal Hudson @resi_analyst
4h
Resolution Foundation: “Around half of households with a mortgage have yet to see their rate change since the Bank of England started raising rates”

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: News

My private opinion.
We all know how difficult it is to raise one person. What to do with 8 billion? It's easier to give a belt on the ass. Once the mentally ill were given holes in the head, now they are happy pills, progress is obvious.

Stagflation Recession News

The Feds most powerful economic indicator, the near term forward spread, is flashing recession. (20 min)

27 Apr 2023
Both the yield curve's 3-month/10-year spread and the Fed's near term forward spread have nose-dived in April. The former by far at a record extreme (for modern USTs), the latter worst since the early 80s. You have to start from these in order to understand current data, the current situation, as well as what the official story will be about both.

Eurodollar University's Money & Macro Analysis (18 min)

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, andrei-1

Re: News

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.