Re: Energy Crisis

“To be America’s enemy is dangerous, but to be America’s friend is fatal” - Henry Kissinger
Demented Joe "Mission accomplished".

The destruction of the Nord Stream Pipeline reads like a Whodunit novel only real lives are at stake. Affordable energy will not be an option for Germany this winter due to this. Russia and Germany want answers and many signs point to U.S. sabotage. Energy terrorism against allies?! Why does that no surprise me. We know, the US has got no friends, just puppets.

If these actions have got no consequences I don't know what will.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:57 am “To be America’s enemy is dangerous, but to be America’s friend is fatal” - Henry Kissinger
Demented Joe "Mission accomplished".

The destruction of the Nord Stream Pipeline reads like a Whodunit novel only real lives are at stake. Affordable energy will not be an option for Germany this winter due to this. Russia and Germany want answers and many signs point to U.S. sabotage. Energy terrorism against allies?! Why does that no surprise me. We know, the US has got no friends, just puppets.

If these actions have got no consequences I don't no what will.

Biden probably one of the few times he actually was truthful.

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
RplusT, Forexlearner, Chickenspicy

The destruction of the Nord Stream pipeline is bad for both Europe and Russia. The European economy will be affected, and perhaps many people will be miserable in winter; Russia will also be unable to make money because of this, which is miserable. Therefore, European countries and Russia have no incentive to sabotage.

For the U.S. pseudo-president and the Democratic Party, the midterm elections are unfavorable, and they have the most motive for sabotage. Sabotaging the Nord Stream pipeline is also a way for the puppet president to force Europe to confront Russia. Moreover, the United States can also export energy.

So, I think it was the pseudo-president who took down the Nord Stream pipeline.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

mrtools...... can you do the world a favour and keep these two dangerous dummies at home. Please ask Trump to built a wall around them, will you!
I mean, they guy asks on stage "Is jackie here"? The congress woman died in a car accident 2 months ago.....Geez....He's going to destroy this planet!

While demented Joe is completely lost even his Vice President Kamala Harris got no clue. She does not even know where she has been travelling to: "The US shares a very important relationship which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea"....... :lmao:

As this was not enough of stupidity, demented Joe skips the Apec meeting because he has got more important things to do....Holding a reception in the WH for his Granddaughter's wedding. So he sends Harris there. I know, the importance of Asia for the US is non existent except trying to use (they say "protect") the countries in their effort to contain China. You see, just like they use European countries against Russia.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
Ogee, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, berserkyjc

RplusT wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:53 pm mrtools...... can you do the world a favour and keep these two dangerous dummies at home. Please ask Trump to built a wall around them, will you!
I mean, they guy asks on stage "Is jackie here"? The congress woman died in a car accident 2 months ago.....Geez....He's going to destroy this planet!

While demented Joe is completely lost even his Vice President Kamala Harris got no clue. She does not even know where she has been travelling to: "The US shares a very important relationship which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea"....... :lmao:

As this was not enough of stupidity, demented Joe skips the Apec meeting because he has got more important things to do....Holding a reception in the WH for his Granddaughter's wedding. So he sends Harris there. I know, the importance of Asia for the US is non existent except trying to use (they say "protect") the countries in their effort to contain China. You see, just like they use European countries against Russia.

I wish I had the power keep the whole dnc nuthouse in the basement with their dictator resident. When sleepy was placed in office by whomever is in charge he definitely wasn't picked for his enormous brain power, guess it was because of his time in office, which according to him has been 480 years and counting. :) Saddest part is people including the lying MSM still support this insanity.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, RplusT, berserkyjc