Re: Energy Crisis

Ogee wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:46 pm

Is that supposed to mean, Americans should vote for Trump to build a high wall around the demented criminal currently destroying the country.
His actions must have consequences. Or will the lead the US/NATO into a war with Russia, believing he could confine that to Europe and have it totally destroyed, Would not surprise me.

*Walter Bloomberg @DeItaone
GERMAN SECURITY AGENCIES FEAR BOTH STRANDS OF NORD STREAM 1 PIPELINE WILL BE UNUSABLE FOREVER - TAGESSPIEGEL CITING GOVT SOURCES.

Kim Dotcom @KimDotcom
10h
The sabotage of Nord Stream 1 and 2 targets the desire of Germany to negotiate peace with Russia in an effort to save the German industry from total collapse. This goal to find a settlement is the reason why Germany is refusing to send Leopard II tanks etc. to Ukraine.

Germany to scrap proposed energy levy on consumers

Germany to scrap proposed energy levy on consumers and just print and borrow like everyone else.

Breaking Market News ⚡️ @financialjuice
14m
GERMAN GOVERNMENT SOURCE: THE GAS LEVY IS SCRAPPED TO NOT FUEL GAS PRICE INCREASES

GERMAN GOVERNMENT SOURCE: WE HAVE AGREED TO SIGNIFICANT BUT RESPONSIBLE SPENDING.

GERMAN NETWORK REGULATOR: RECENT CONSUMPTION OF GAS BY HOUSEHOLDS IS TOO HIGH TO REMAIN SUSTAINABLE,

GERMAN NETWORK REGULATOR: GAS SAVINGS OF 20% ARE NECESSARY TO AVOID AN EMERGENCY SITUATION.

GERMAN GAS REGULATOR: WINTER GAS SHORTAGE IS HARD TO AVOID WITHOUT SAVINGS.

The Swedish Coast Guard has discovered a fourth leak on the "Northern Streams"
Another, fourth leak has been detected on the Nord Stream and Nord Stream-2 gas pipelines.
RBC
According to the Coast Guard, leaks were recorded in the exclusive economic zones of Denmark and Sweden.
RT in Russian
It was reported that a potential gas leak from the Nord Stream-2 gas pipeline occurred off the coast of the Danish island of Bornholm.
Lenta.ru
Nord Stream AG, the operator of Nord Stream, reported that the emergency on the gas pipelines is unprecedented, and it is impossible to estimate the repair time.
Smotrim.ru

I haven't heard the numbers for less than a year. They say about 1-2 years.

Finnish Interior Minister Mikkonen lost consciousness during a government briefing
Lenta.ru
yesterday at 21:09
The Finnish Interior Minister, who fainted because of the Nord Stream, told about her condition
- I had to leave the briefing of the State Council because I fainted. I feel good now," Mikkonen wrote on her Twitter account.
Komsomolskaya Pravda
08:13
Finnish minister fainted while talking about the wall on the border with the Russian Federation
Finland's interior minister fainted when it came to relations with Russia. Everything happened during the briefing. Krista Mikkonen spoke about the construction of a fence on the border with our country.
REN TV
10:42
Finnish Interior Minister fainted at a briefing
The Interior Minister fainted during a journalist's question to the Prime Minister. "A long meeting: water is needed," the briefing presenter said. At the same time, the Interior Minister was helped to get up and leave the room.
REN TV
yesterday at 21:09

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:26 pm The Swedish Coast Guard has discovered a fourth leak on the "Northern Streams"
it is impossible to estimate the repair time.
Smotrim.ru

I haven't heard the numbers for less than a year. They say about 1-2 years.
Have heard that repair might be impossible as once the gas has escaped sea water will invade and corrosion will make the pipes unusable.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Jedidiah