SadGermans Taking Fewer Showers In Response To Cost Of Living Crisis

Germans Taking Fewer Showers In Response To Cost Of Living Crisis 🚿

A poll conducted by INSA on behalf of Bild newspaper finds that almost two thirds of Germans are now taking shorter showers or no showers at all in response to numerous government appeals to do so.

62% of respondents to the poll said they had reduced their shower time and are showering less frequently, even going days without washing.

Germans on here, are you taking less showers now? 🧐
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Chickenspicy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Germans Taking Fewer Showers In Response To Cost Of Living Crisis

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:23 am Germans Taking Fewer Showers In Response To Cost Of Living Crisis 🚿

A poll conducted by INSA on behalf of Bild newspaper finds that almost two thirds of Germans are now taking shorter showers or no showers at all in response to numerous government appeals to do so.

62% of respondents to the poll said they had reduced their shower time and are showering less frequently, even going days without washing.

Germans on here, are you taking less showers now? 🧐
German here. As chicken suggested I have digged a 10metre hole in my floor. I hit a water pipe. My whole street has no water anymore, but I now can sure bath 3times a day without paying a dime more.

They dont know, but I hear those snowflakes already complaining across the street. They don't understand. Only the strongest survive.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, moey_dw
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Re: Germans Taking Fewer Showers In Response To Cost Of Living Crisis

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:13 am German here. As chicken suggested I have digged a hole 10metre hole in my floor. I hit a water pipe. My whole street has no water anymore, but I now can sure bath 3times a day without paying a dime more.

They dont know, but I hear those snowflakes already complaining across the street. They don't understand. Only the strongest survive.
wow what a coincidence :lol: they say if you use two coat hangers in the shape of an L they will start to aim towards water below for some reason if you are close
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

DislikeRe: Germans Taking Fewer Showers In Response To Cost Of Living Crisis

62% of those who said they are not washing are the liberal men with smelly gentals........

no excuse for not showering or washing just heat a cooking pot with some water use the damn bucket & soap
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Skyold
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈