What the future holds

let's there be real, we are just at the beginning of the algorithmic trading era...

holy grails do exist i'm convinced about it, even if I don't have it I've heard rumors.

now let's forward 100 years. The holy grail will probably be leaked by then, being some rich guy on his death bed wanting to help people, or some hackers that made a mistake and posted it somewhere, or simply someone found it and shared with everyone.
now 100 years from then, everybody will have the benefit of the holy grail.

so what will happen ? everybody will be rich ? well not so fast. First most people will use it as is, meaning a HUGE quantity of people will trade at the same time, which won't work of course due to liquidity issue, nobody gets filed. The most clever will then use odd timeframes like 3 hours or 20 minutes to trade it.

so my guess is that in the future everybody will have access to passive earnings through trading and most people will earn money that way, this will be the standart.

what do you think ? will holy grails stay hidden and low-key ? Or will everybody have them ? or will something else happen ? like huge trading prices to counter the efficacity of the grail ?

Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: What the future holds

This is what I thought. Even using the Holy Grail probably won't make any money.
Unless the people of the future have a way to overcome humanity, fear and greed.

My personal opinion, someone who can sustain asset growth for a long time.
They are all successful people who have overcome human nature.

Most likely after making a lot of money. . .
This is only temporary. . .
The latter is likely due to various reasons related to human nature. . .
Will continue to lose money
So there is only the Holy Grail and I don't think it works
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.