Any other traders have side hustles going on?

Considering that we're all likely go-getters when it comes to making money online, I'm just wondering if anyone does any side hustles alongside trading. Is trading your main source of income?
Personally, I write manuscripts for children's books, blog, am starting an Etsy business, enter writing contests, I became an ambassador for weight loss supplements, etc. but a lot of this is just getting off the ground so I can't say which things will be more profitable. Most of these are more hobbies that I enjoy, so I wouldn't mind doing more boring work if it's lucrative. Just wondering if anyone else is up to anything like this!

Re: Any other traders have side hustles going on?

I need to do this when I trade Forex and I want to make sure I don't have any negative emotions about my trading results. I will go and choose a job. Put the extra money I earn into trading. Earn more money. This is what I'm doing. .I choose a broker with high leverage and high yield. So I'm a fucking crazy swing trend follower. I think this is the only way to get the Matthew effect to work for me.

Then. . . Quit your job again. . . . Become a full-time trader. . . I think this is doable. . I have complete confidence in myself. . .

I divide my funds into available funds and non-removable funds.

So my strategy is definitely available funds to trade Forex. Even if you lose money. It must not have any effect on my mood. This is my trading principle.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
HeavLeighGill
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I failed all of these:
MLM (multi level marketing), pyramid scheme, HYIP (high yield investment programs), autosurfing, selling life insurance, Youtube, Twitch, Etsy, drop shippings, affiliate, Amazon FBA, Amazon coloring books, Youtube lofi beats, blogs, selling T-shirts, selling clocks, Forex, crypto, mining crypto, commodity tradings, , video games that let you withdraw cash (Entropia Universe).

My only success:
eBay selling. But I'm not rich yet.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, andrei-1

I think it is so important to have side hustles when learning to trade and even after you are able to make money from it. Reliance on a single income stream is something that hasn't sat well with me throughout my working life. I take part in matched betting and offshoot value betting from that where the maths is established for an edge, much like in trading. I also work as a freelancer and have my own YouTube channel. I am looking to start buying property soon as well as other potential business ideas with my wife.
These users thanked the author sebking1986 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

sebking1986 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:50 am I think it is so important to have side hustles when learning to trade and even after you are able to make money from it. Reliance on a single income stream is something that hasn't sat well with me throughout my working life. I take part in matched betting and offshoot value betting from that where the maths is established for an edge, much like in trading. I also work as a freelancer and have my own YouTube channel. I am looking to start buying property soon as well as other potential business ideas with my wife.
retail is good, just like the banks borrow money you get to borrow it and pay no tax because its real estate
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

It is a good choice to deliver food part-time in Japan. No scary upper and lower relationship class disputes
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, HeavLeighGill
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.