Re: WEF (aka The Davos Billionaire's Private Club)

Just learned from the food scientist who created it, that a very delicious ice cream was served to Schwab and the other clowns at the APEC meeting. ....
ICE CREAM MADE FROM WHITE CRICKETS..... You read correctly......Ice cream made from bugs the Schwab wants us to eat " you will own nossing, eat ze bugs and be happy"...Well finally he got some served, even though he doesn't know it :lmao: :lmao:

That's priceless!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

The Great Reset Orwellian Dystopia

Semi climate lockdowns.

Enforcing 15 minute neighbourhoods in UK and OZ, coming to the US soon.

The plan is to force people to abandon private car usage all together (WEF Agenda 2030 & 2050)

Oxford (UK) dividing itself into districts

“15 minute neighbourhoods”

£70 fine for most private motorists who leave their area more than 2x a week'

The public “consultation”, in Oxford, showed 92% against this tyranny.
They went ahead regardless.
A similar “consultation” is going on, right now, here in Cambridge.

Unmasking Mainstream Media @unmasking_media
4h
This is so stealth and manipulatively written it makes me sick, like all the #climatescam fake virtue propaganda. The city infamous for the world's longest lockdown wouldn't change 'allow' to 'force' based on using all your social credit carbon points, would it?

Re: WEF (aka The Davos Billionaire's Private Club)

Something creepy. Wasn't sure I should post that close to Christmas. It looks like science fiction, but unfortunately it is reported to be real.

While I have maintained that also in my view the planet cannot go on and on as it currently does forever and measures are needed to be put in place to carefully steer in a direction that guarantees the survival of mankind. Secondly, exploration of the universe is something that will turn into reality some time in the future. A human being as we know is not suitable for that. The global elite knows that and I anticipate that they will, down the road, start to produce gene modified individuals in the lab.
But I did not expect that this has been in preparation for the past 50 years. A German molecular biologist unveiled a new concept for the worlds first artificial womb facility called Ectolife which would incubate up to 30,000 babies a year.
Ectolife of course sells it as support for women who for any reason cannot give birth to a baby but wished to have one.....The typical BS. Soldiers, human robots, genetically modified individuals etc. that's the WEF reality. No wonder Schwab wants to remove us from this planet. imagine to set up a hundred of such labs around the globe.

Oh, almost forgot to mention the most important fact: THEY STATE THAT THEY USE GREEN ENERGY.
Well, then everything is just fine. I was really worried about that.
Chickenspicy

Re: Dutch gov threatening to take over 3,000 farms

Ogee wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:14 pm (reminder, the Davos billionaires intend to force you out of your cars, into their pods, to eat bugs and be good slaves)

'The Dutch government are threatening to take over 3,000 farms unless they adhere to the EU’s emissions targets. Despite being the engine room of the Dutch economy, the farmers are being punished by their own government.'

The WEF puppet Rutte finally got to realize that people don't take this sh* any longer. Bravo!

Ogee