Re: What happened to Binary Options Edge?

moey_dw wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:36 pm I just notice this site is now gone....... anyone knows what happened to them???
The site owner David had already announced closure of BOE when bins were banned in Europe and consequently the site activity went to almost zero. But the website was still functional for people who wanted to download all the indicators, strategies.

David/Tripack picked up some traders from the site and works privately with them from what I heard.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
moey_dw
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:52 pm The site owner David had already announced closure of BOE when bins were banned in Europe and consequently the site activity went to almost zero. But the website was still functional for people who wanted to download all the indicators, strategies.

David/Tripack picked up some traders from the site and works privately with them from what I heard.
thx shail............ i am happy 2 hear those guys still around but doing their own thing cos they did have a legendary site once it was really known & even tho i do not do binary i did pick up some nice things from their website years ago like handy tools etc!!

i was worried they got shut down or something :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:57 pm thx shail............ i am happy 2 hear those guys still around but doing their own thing cos they did have a legendary site once it was really known & even tho i do not do binary i did pick up some nice things from their website years ago like handy tools etc!!

i was worried they got shut down or something :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
The experience at boe was amazing though. I miss all the brawls and trash talk and people coming up with full blown strategies in matter of minutes!
There was also a thread there where you could vent out all your frustrations and hurl abuses at anyone else without any restrictions.
Man, I always miss those days. Not to say I learnt so much from that site.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, charli
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.