Re: Meat made out of air

Ogee wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:16 pm The Davos Billionaires (the WEF) have made it clear all serfs in the future will own nothing, live in a pod, and eat bugs.

If I can just ramp up the leverage on my account to 5000 I'll be joining the Davos set soon enough 🥳 :thumbup: 👏
Back to the caves.......... :D

Oh, no! Ogee and Bill Gates....The future of mankind!...... :D

Ogee wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:16 pm The Davos Billionaires (the WEF) have made it clear all serfs in the future will own nothing, live in a pod, and eat bugs.

If I can just ramp up the leverage on my account to 5000 I'll be joining the Davos set soon enough 🥳 :thumbup: 👏
honje19960321 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:57 am https://www.exness.com/
Unlimited leverage

https://gemforex.com/
5000 times leverage
yes you can do it
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:04 am yes you can do it
Thanks for the reply and info, When the EU regulator announced back in 2018 that they were making law that brokers could offer no more than 30:1 leverage it was to save the poor retail traders from losing all their money. As many pointed out at the time it would only drive people out to off-shore unregulated brokers and they were right. Stats since have shown that the leverage restrictions didn't change the percentage of losing retail traders (around 75%), it just caused them to lose more slowly 🙂

Swiss_cheese wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:22 am Are we talking about cultured meats? Not sure why so many people are against it. The current food, particularly meat production system we have is clearly unsustainable long term. New methods need to be invented. No I'm not vegan, I am just open minded.
how can a few cows grazing and eating grass be harmful to the planet ?
modern agriculture, monocrops destroy nature and kill animals during the gathering, and use tons of pesticides that give cancer.

once cow can feed one man for a year.
I don't see problems with that

ionone wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:34 pm how can a few cows grazing and eating grass be harmful to the planet ?
modern agriculture, monocrops destroy nature and kill animals during the gathering, and use tons of pesticides that give cancer.

once cow can feed one man for a year.
I don't see problems with that
Hardly just a few cows is it.... Just shy of 60 million tons of beef consumed per year.

Do you know what commercially grown cows eat? Yes monocrops ie. grains. You know how much each cow eats? Around 2% of their body weight per day.

Not rocket science is it.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Swiss_cheese for the post:
Chickenspicy