Re: Who's the most powerful person in the world ?

RplusT wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:27 pm I agree, it's not so much about the money. But they control everything from Media........to weapons manufacturing and financing of wars. they are the king makers as I mentioned. The Queen may something like "the head of state" but that's about all. Other than that she controls nothing. Do you really think Biden would be President without them nodding their head because he will do exactly what they want.
ok let's suppose the rothchilds or rockefellers are in charge. The queen is not appointed queen, she inherited that title, nobody put her there
now do you think the head of one of the strongest country in the world would let herself be dictated what to do without doing anything ? she would obliterate them
she has all the secret intelligence she needs, all the armed forces, etc. not hard for her to restore her true power.
which is why I don't believe most rich men are in charge

ionone wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:50 pm ok let's suppose the rothchilds or rockefellers are in charge. The queen is not appointed queen, she inherited that title, nobody put her there
now do you think the head of one of the strongest country in the world would let herself be dictated what to do without doing anything ? she would obliterate them
she has all the secret intelligence she needs, all the armed forces, etc. not hard for her to restore her true power.
which is why I don't believe most rich men are in charge
Na.....one of the strongest countries....please! But putting that aside, I'm wondering that you would not know that she's part of the circle that pulls the strings in the background and that goes far beyond money. But that money talks one cannot simply sweep under the carpet. You own the banks, you own the money, you own the media, you control governments and and........then you own everything.

RplusT wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:49 am Na.....one of the strongest countries....please! But putting that aside, I'm wondering that you would not know that she's part of the circle that pulls the strings in the background and that goes far beyond money. But that money talks one cannot simply sweep under the carpet. You own the banks, you own the money, you own the media, you control governments and and........then you own everything.
you seems to think that having a lot of money is the end all be all
but let's suppose you have a trillion dollars and you wanna buy the news.
you go to CNN, you say "I want to buy CNN for 30 billions."
They will say "no we will not sell it for any price
goodbye."

and then what ?

i'm gonna repeat myself : money is NOTHING
power does not come from having a lot of money, otherwise it would be total chaos with all the rich people wanting to gain power

Well, you may repeat yourself as many times as you want. You obviously do not understand that it is about what they own.......and control. And without huge funds you own nothing.
92% of US media are in their hands.

You can look at any major company's shareholding and you will always come across Vanguard, Blackrock, State Street......

Three biggest shareholders: The Vanguard Group, Inc (8.11%), Capital Research & Management Co. (4.57%), BlackRock Fund Advisors (4.26%).

You can look at social media like Twitter, you can look at Pfizer, BionTech, Moderna..... you can......up to you. These companies appear everywhere.

Top 10 Owners of Exxon Mobil Corp
Stockholder Stake Shares owned
The Vanguard Group, Inc. 8.00% 338,672,876
SSgA Funds Management, Inc. 5.98% 253,211,345
BlackRock Fund Advisors 4.63% 195,981,349
Fidelity Management & Research Co... 1.68% 71,245,644

The top shareholders of Lockheed Martin are
Marillyn Hewson, Daniel Akerson, Scott Greene,
State Street Corp.,
Vanguard Group Inc.,
BlackRock Inc.

The top shareholders of Microsoft are
Satya Nadella,
Bradford L. Smith,
Jean-Philippe Courtois,
Vanguard Group Inc.,
BlackRock Inc. (BLK),
State Street Corp.

The top shareholders of Pfizer are
Frank A. D'amelio,
John Douglas Young,
Mikael Dolsten,
Vanguard Group Inc.,
BlackRock Inc. (BLK),
State Street Corp.

But then, I leave you with that. Without background knowledge their is no way to understand this issue.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
mello182

ionone wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:10 pm because alll these are real my man, not "conspiracies"
I'm double vaxxed with Moderna. I heard their 5G chips are the best and my gigabit connection works great now ngl.

Speaking about power, I think it depends on perspective. There are these trillion dollar asset managers that have influence and power, but they can be regulated. Or if one of these shitstain dictators drops a big bomb on you, money won't help. If we talk about space or doge coin price, Elon has a big influence lol. If we talk about big data and influence, Zuck or the Google founders are powerful people IMO. It's fascinating what Cambridge Analytica did with the US elections. Also computing power, genomics and access to medical data, AI etc, all will have a huge impact on our world.

Zalmoxis wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:33 pm I'm double vaxxed with Moderna. I heard their 5G chips are the best and my gigabit connection works great now ngl.

Speaking about power, I think it depends on perspective. There are these trillion dollar asset managers that have influence and power, but they can be regulated. Or if one of these shitstain dictators drops a big bomb on you, money won't help. If we talk about space or doge coin price, Elon has a big influence lol. If we talk about big data and influence, Zuck or the Google founders are powerful people IMO. It's fascinating what Cambridge Analytica did with the US elections. Also computing power, genomics and access to medical data, AI etc, all will have a huge impact on our world.
sure
some have immense power and have barely any money.
some small stuffs changed our lives forever (in the good or the bad)
it's not just about military power (even if it's the ultimate power)

other powerful people nowadays are the Emirates. not because they have big armies but because everybody want their oil...which makes them irreplaceable (for now, until we don't use oil at all)