Re: The Metaverse and Money

HeavLeighGill wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:22 am I'm curious as to what other's think about the MetaVerse. I get that it has potential and everything but it seems like they're making more of a push to have us all indoors, living out our lives on technology.
Yahoo Finance @YahooFinance
The Corcoran Group Founder @BarbaraCorcoran on the metaverse: “The potential of this world, I think, comes in when you can actually sell merchandise. These larger companies already are selling virtual clothing as NFT’s and so it’s about marrying those two pieces.”

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
HeavLeighGill

Increasingly looking like the metaverse will be all you'll have access to in the future.

The Davos billionaires (WEF) want you to live in a pod, eat bugs, work from home and never travel.

Central banks want to bring about a recoinage replacing paper money with digital money giving them total control of what, where, and how much you can spend with the option of locking your account at any time.

Govts want digital IDs and a social credit scoring system to enforce approved behaviour.

This is not a conspiracy theory, it's as advertised.

''In the future you will own nothing and be happy'' (WEF).

Ogee wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:04 pm Increasingly looking like the metaverse will be all you'll have access to in the future.

The Davos billionaires (WEF) want you to live in a pod, eat bugs, work from home and never travel.

Central banks want to bring about a recoinage replacing paper money with digital money giving them total control of what, where, and how much you can spend with the option of locking your account at any time.

Govts want digital IDs and a social credit scoring system to enforce approved behaviour.

This is depressing...I realized it had to do with control on some level but didn't quite imagine all of the implications that may come along with it.

Ogee wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:04 pm Increasingly looking like the metaverse will be all you'll have access to in the future.

Elon musk´s ex wife, that singer, "grimes", she released a song a bit after covid, all of this elite people know what´s going on, and they know they will be fine after all of this great reset, it is us who will get the short end of the stick, it is not only control they want, they want to literally exterminate most of us, the ones who are left will be completely controlled and supervised by them. The song is called "Darkseid", searching a bit about it I found this : "In the known DC Multiverse, one name stands above all others when it comes to supreme villainy—Darkseid. Ruling over the hellish world of Apokolips, Darkseid doesn’t merely mean to conquer a planet or subjugate his enemies— HE SEEKS TO ROB THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE OF ITS FREE WILL AND REPLACE IT WITH ITS OWN.

To this end, Darkseid employs the vast power at his disposal to seek out the ANTI-LIFE EQUATION, a MYSTERIOUS FORMULA that would allow him to remove all free will from every sentient life-form in the known universe" the song has some quite eerie lyrics, starting with "Unrest is in the soul, we don't move our bodies anymore" and it portrays an automaton, or a cyborg which I think it´s some kind of omen to the transhumanistic agenda that follows next here are the translated lyrics from chinese, some parts are very telling of what´s going on, such as: "My skin opens an invisible wound,
Takes your death in
For it to become part of my existence.
I can still function but I can’t take out
The broken part inside my brain"
and : "I don't understand who is there, to dedicate all of this for
Or what this FUNERAL really means.
I don’t understand
Why you're the one to SACRIFICE this time,
And why are the rest of us left behind and alive?
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darkseid-darkseid.html-0
These users thanked the author Mescalito for the post (total 2):
Ogee, RplusT