Re: The Climate Change Agenda

Yeah, they continue to pursue the biggest lie of the Millennium with the sole purpose to force us into submission and lay us in chains while doing thriving business themselves with taxpayers money. I never thought that a private entity could so easily take over this planet. No need for a single bullet. They will use those later against us.

Re: The Climate Change Agenda

Krunal Gajjar wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:46 pm Can you tax a cow’s burps? New Zealand will be the first to try.

In a nation with seven times more livestock than people, taxing farmers for herds’ greenhouse gas emissions is a controversial proposal.

https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/en ... ab-intl-en
Oh, I see. They created a new well paid job to represent the WEF and make sure their agenda is executed as they wish.......Climate Change Minister...I don't know, should I laugh or should I cry.
To pay for that lie and also the Pfiz&Co profits, they now tax the famers.....Geez. They totally ignore the huge opportunity that would make the country filthy rich.....producing food for export as in other parts of this planet and even in the Western world food shortage will be severe. But then, that would run against Schwab's agenda.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar