DislikeRe: The Climate Change Agenda

Ogee wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:38 am They said it would never happen ...

'MasterCard and the United Nations have joined forces to produce a credit card that measures your carbon footprint. Once you reach your limit you can no longer purchase.'
I saw this haha what a fucking joke 😂

Let me guess, within two years banks will force this on clients who use VISA and Mastercard debit cards too, right? Not just for credit?
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: The Climate Change Agenda

sebking1986 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:22 am So data taken from a specific area of a specific country is a complete counter argument to the plethora of world wide data that says otherwise?
no not at all, I'll do exactly as I did with the covid scam, build a mountain of evidence unveiling the scam one post at a time.

I remember in the 1970s they told us categorically that within 50 years all coastal areas would be under 20 feet of water - 50 years later - not 1 inch, (tidal heights have been meticulously recorded for the last 3 hundred years for the needs of shipping).

The over-riding agenda can only be to keep up a constant stream of panic headlines in order to keep people afraid and compliant.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Jedidiah