Re: The Mandela Effect

ionone wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:52 am do you know this ?
this is disturbing, but also so interesting

my theory is that some scientists at the CERN found a way to modify the reality we live in...

what is your theory?

Jeff
Things in the past were changed for example a brand of peanut butter used to be called Jiffy, now it's called Jiff, Coke used to be spelled Coca-Cola now it's called CocaCola, a book called Bernsteins Bears is now called Bernstain Bears, even passages in the Bible changed, but us old farts who remember it how it was before are called conspiracy nuts. Funny am actually sitting here looking at an old drink carrier with the coca-cola name on it, have bible translations from old jewish translations and they match the before. How and why they modified some reality have no idea but what is even more interesting is how the internet has now accepted these changes as so called reality.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
ionone

mrtools wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:24 am Things in the past were changed for example a brand of peanut butter used to be called Jiffy, now it's called Jiff, Coke used to be spelled Coca-Cola now it's called CocaCola, a book called Bernsteins Bears is now called Bernstain Bears, even passages in the Bible changed, but us old farts who remember it how it was before are called conspiracy nuts. Funny am actually sitting here looking at an old drink carrier with the coca-cola name on it, have bible translations from old jewish translations and they match the before. How and why they modified some reality have no idea but what is even more interesting is how the internet has now accepted these changes as so called reality.
nice to see you're on board.
my point of view on the subject : I have a facebook page on the MEs but the truth is that there is almost none in France where I live. This phenomenon is mostly american which leads me to think this is just a technology, and people are behind it, not our dimension leaking into another one...

ionone wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:04 am which continent do you remember.

many of us remember the bottom and not the top.

NOW it's the top...
yest...this is how I remember it...(Notice Greenland now is larger than North America...I remember it was a large island...that's all...)
I had 2 major encounters with Mandela Effect...both can not be explained...and several minor ones...

Pava wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:16 am yest...this is how I remember it...(Notice Greenland now is larger than North America...I remember it was a large island...that's all...)
I had 2 major encounters with Mandela Effect...both can not be explained...and several minor ones...
yep
lots of people remember the same...

another great one : anatomy
our body has changed tremendously :
the heart is not on the left anymore but centered
kidneys are very high now (I remember you could harm them by punching them, but now it's protected by the thoracic cage, crazy.
the skull has holes in it now :Rofl: what are they here for ?? Creator went crazy ROFL
and I remember having no bone behind the eyes...now there is...How would did they do lobotomy through they eyes escapes me now :lmao: Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
Pava

you guys know this video right ?

idiots on video dancing at CERN

but at minute 2:34 there is an interesting fellow....

some dude holding two signs :

one says "Mandela"
and the other "Bond #1"
why Bond #1 ? well the first name of the actor that played the first James Bond movie as, you guessed it, "Nelson"
making the full name "Nelson Mandela"
https://jamesbond.fandom.com/wiki/Barry_Nelson

RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES

the story says that the piles of papers on his desk are the different scenarios of different timelines

Jeff