Re: I have been writing code for 38 years.. Ask me anything (AMA)

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:13 pm Trade Bitcoin or other crypts. The market works 24x7 without weekends, holidays and other crap ... The intraday range is now about 2000 pips, recently it reached 4000. No other pair has dreamed of such ranges. A great opportunity to either lose all or make good money depending on your skills.
i like how bitcoin is open 24/7 market............ is there a certain time that is best to trade crypto?? like u know how fx its good during euro-usa session?? whats best session for btc etc.?? :think: :think: :think:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Here, in my opinion, there is no such thing as the best session. Maybe due to the fact that the market does not stop at all. The only thing I can say is that the range is going down on weekends. But again, not always. For example, the last grand collapse that took place on December 4 fell just on Saturday. On this day, Bitcoin lost 12000 pips in a few hours.
In addition to high volatility, I am attracted by the fact that this pair is much more predictable in terms of mathematics and technical analysis than Forex pairs. This is my subjective opinion ...

moey_dw wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:48 pm i like how bitcoin is open 24/7 market............ is there a certain time that is best to trade crypto?? like u know how fx its good during euro-usa session?? whats best session for btc etc.?? :think: :think: :think:
hey, let me ask you a question... does the topic of this thread lead you to believe that i give a flying fuck about damm bitcoin?

you rugrats cant seem to read a title.

it says that i have been writing code for 38 years, ask me any thing.

it dont say a thing about no stupid ass bitcoins.

holy shit.

i tell you that i wrote code while i was in jail.

i tell you i am a 38 year programmer.

and you babies want to derail my thread to discuss your worthless crap coins.

absolute infants.

i didnt ask you a thing about no stupid bitcoins.

ziggy wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:54 pm hey, let me ask you a question... does the topic of this thread lead you to believe that i give a flying fuck about damm bitcoin?

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

ziggy wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:54 pm hey, let me ask you a question... does the topic of this thread lead you to believe that i give a flying fuck about damm bitcoin?

you rugrats cant seem to read a title.

it says that i have been writing code for 38 years, ask me any thing.

it dont say a thing about no stupid ass bitcoins.

holy shit.

i tell you that i wrote code while i was in jail.

i tell you i am a 38 year programmer.

and you babies want to derail my thread to discuss your worthless crap coins.

absolute infants.

i didnt ask you a thing about no stupid bitcoins.
Dude, are you there on a perpetual high or what ??
You understand, I think that everyone here does not give a shit about how long you are a programmer, etc.
It seems to me that you are a mentally ill person with a whole bunch of various disorders. And people haven't nothing to ask you.
If there were questions for you, you would have already been asked
I think that the moment is not far when you will be banned on this resource as well, due to the fact that you simply litter all topics with worthless posts and your idiotic links to YouTube. Dude, this isn't MTV !!!
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
jng640, constbln